The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Accounting,Bank and Finance

Can somebody tell me what the internal English test include as entry as student because i will do that in Middlesex University. Did somebody do this test if Yes can you please give me some information because i need to get preparing.
Original post by Vjollca
Can somebody tell me what the internal English test include as entry as student because i will do that in Middlesex University. Did somebody do this test if Yes can you please give me some information because i need to get preparing.

Hello Vjollca
Thank you for your question.
My name is Rebecca and I am a student ambassador for Middlesex University. The most common English Language test that is accepted by Middlesex University is IELTS with entry requirements for Undergraduate courses with a score of 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component). You can also see a list of the other English language tests we accept here https://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/493396/mdx-english-language-2020.pdf

I hope this helps good luck with your applications. If you have any more questions feel free to message me. :smile:
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Middlesex University
Hello Vjollca
Thank you for your question.
My name is Rebecca and I am a student ambassador for Middlesex University. The most common English Language test that is accepted by Middlesex University is IELTS with entry requirements for Undergraduate courses with a score of 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component). You can also see a list of the other English language tests we accept here https://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/493396/mdx-english-language-2020.pdf

I hope this helps good luck with your applications. If you have any more questions feel free to message me. :smile:

Hi Rebecca
I know about IELTS certificate and unfortunately I didn't have it, so Middlesex University offer me to do The Internal English test, I am waiting to sent me a date to attend it,so just I wanted to know what I have to learn for this test to get preparing.
Original post by Vjollca
Hi Rebecca
I know about IELTS certificate and unfortunately I didn't have it, so Middlesex University offer me to do The Internal English test, I am waiting to sent me a date to attend it,so just I wanted to know what I have to learn for this test to get preparing.

Hello, Vjollca
Thank you for your Question.
Apologies for the wait for a reply from me.

Are you a UK-based student or an International Student and what course are you applying for? Have you also completed a course in English previously? This information will help me to figure out which Internal English language test you are talking about as some departments have slightly different entry requirements.

Good luck with your interviews and Tests
Rebecca Student Ambassador Middlesex University.
Reply 4
Hi,

I have applied for Bsc. Accounting and finance and was asked to take the english test at the university as part of the admission process. I am a home student so I need to know more details about the english test structure, topics discussed and duration of the test.

I also needed to know how long will it take to get the results and proceed to the second part (Listening and speaking)?

Did anyone take the test before?

Please help as I need to do some prep.

Thanks
Reply 5
Hi Rebecca, can you please elaborate more on the structure of the english test, the topics discussed and duration?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending