The Student Room Group

How to add GB on my android ?

I only have like 16 apps that I've downloaded and 372 pictures. I really want more so I can take more videos and add more apps.
First of all look through your phone to see if there are any apps or photos you don't use or need and delete those. If you still need more storage then some Android phones have a microSD slot where you can put a microSD card to add more storage. Another option is uploading your photos to something like Google Photos so you can delete the photos off your phone itself and still have them available on there. Hope this helps :smile:.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Moonlight rain
I only have like 16 apps that I've downloaded and 372 pictures. I really want more so I can take more videos and add more apps.

If you throw your phone really hard it will make the memory size bigger, the harder you throw it the bigger the memory gets and also it only works on hard ground. I threw my Samsung s21 out the window really hard and I have unlimited gb now.
Original post by WD-40
If you throw your phone really hard it will make the memory size bigger, the harder you throw it the bigger the memory gets and also it only works on hard ground. I threw my Samsung s21 out the window really hard and I have unlimited gb now.

Was that meant to be funny? If so, my laugh will be delivered in 5 working days
Original post by Moonlight Rain

you can use cloud storage
clear your cache :smile:
You should have to upgrade your phone. You should have to buy a USB or portable flash drive to keep your data.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending