The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You need to understand that teachers still work in their holidays as they need to get planning and resources made for the following weeks after the holidays, they have to mark books come up with engaging ways to get the kids who aren't learning to learn and covid was the hardest on them they had to make sure that children we still understanding and working in the lockdown
Also children were the most difficult to teach in lockdown since they would get distracted and not be able to find things in their home
You really need to appreciate teachers much more
Original post by Bubbles_1234
You need to understand that teachers still work in their holidays as they need to get planning and resources made for the following weeks after the holidays, they have to mark books come up with engaging ways to get the kids who aren't learning to learn and covid was the hardest on them they had to make sure that children we still understanding and working in the lockdown
Also children were the most difficult to teach in lockdown since they would get distracted and not be able to find things in their home
You really need to appreciate teachers much more

look at bubbs defending teachers lol dont worry they not read this blog they wont give you detention if you say something bad:biggrin:

i dont like teachers so much only cos had a bad time with them when i young:frown:
Original post by Wise Goldie
look at bubbs defending teachers lol dont worry they not read this blog they wont give you detention if you say something bad:biggrin:

i dont like teachers so much only cos had a bad time with them when i young:frown:

my mum is a teacher so ik the struggles she goes through
but it depends on the teacher your teachers didn't realise what you had so they were really mean to you :console:
my mum is a teacher so ik the struggles she goes through
but it depends on the teacher your teachers didn't realise what you had so they were really mean to you :console:

no the teachers did know what i had and were stil cruel:frown:

also your mum a teacher that why she so strict bubbs:biggrin:
Awww I'm really sorry that you had to go though that :hugs:

Nah my mum isn't that strict lol
Awww I'm really sorry that you had to go though that :hugs:

Nah my mum isn't that strict lol

all teachers are strict i think lol:biggrin:

does she act like a teacher when she not being a teacher(i hope that make sense lol):biggrin:
Absolutely, they do almost nothing these days that it’s getting like I only send my kids in as a babysitter service and they don’t educate .
Original post by Fayesalot2005
Absolutely, they do almost nothing these days that it’s getting like I only send my kids in as a babysitter service and they don’t educate .

And its taken you a year to come up with that stupid statement?
Original post by Fayesalot2005

Feel free to educate your own children by all means. My kids are in a play centre right now (Saturday afternoon). You will be pleased to hear I am marking just like many other teachers this year. I'm not paid to do this marking but have no time in my contracted hours so have no choice.

Yes we do get 13 weeks off but we also earn about a third less than we could achieve outside education. And whilst you no doubt enjoy such things as toilet breaks or hot drinks when you fancy, for most teachers it is pretty much full on from the minute we arrive at school to the time we leave. If you think it is so easy I challenge you to do a week's worth!
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending