The Student Room Group

What grade do I need in foundation science order to get to higher paper?

Nobody tell me the answer in my school, my school is very lazy because most of my teachers don’t usually gives like a revision and stuff to us, and the way they teaches are horrible but that beside the points, what I really want to know what grade do I need in foundation science order to go higher paper!
Thanks if y’all respond as well,
I think the highest grade you can get in foundation is a 5, so I’m assuming if you’re consistently getting 5s then they might put you in higher?
Original post by Smartmohmaedx
Nobody tell me the answer in my school, my school is very lazy because most of my teachers don’t usually gives like a revision and stuff to us, and the way they teaches are horrible but that beside the points, what I really want to know what grade do I need in foundation science order to go higher paper!
Thanks if y’all respond as well,

you should do well in foundation. like a 5 so like 80% maybe. you should get your parents to push for you to get onto foundation.

how well are you doing currently
Original post by jacksmith23
you should do well in foundation. like a 5 so like 80% maybe. you should get your parents to push for you to get onto foundation.

how well are you doing currently

Right now I got like 3 and 4 grade at the moment
Original post by Teribblestudent
I think the highest grade you can get in foundation is a 5, so I’m assuming if you’re consistently getting 5s then they might put you in higher?

Thanks, I’ll try my best to get to higher.
Original post by Smartmohmaedx
Right now I got like 3 and 4 grade at the moment

ok, well best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest