University of Dundee

University of Dundee - 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by copernciana
I got an unconditional offer 🥲

Congrats☺️!!!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hey! I have an unconditional to the art foundation course at dundee this year, anyone else doing that? I'm just looking at accommodation and the cheapest i can seem to find is the hub, but idrk if that'll be any good?I'm from Edinburgh, I've applied to Glasgow school of art (rejected haha) Edinburgh uni and heriot watt for languages.I got straight As in my nat 5s n highers :smile:
I am going to study MA psychology, not necessarily looking for which is best for the course but it would be helpful. Mainly based around the place as it is important to me in terms of location, things to do, size, for students, accommodation etc etc. Anyone who has been or knows the pros and or cons or anything really about Dundee uni or Stirling uni would be fab to hear as I am stuck between the two :smile:)
I got an offer to study Scots law- ABB
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 44
anyone firmed dundee or is considering firming?
I have firmed it as my first choice
Original post by p4sta
Original post by p4sta

I firmed Dundee for the MA Geography course.
Reply 47
Original post by Amara_Lucy
I have firmed it as my first choice

Original post by Vondofife
I firmed Dundee for the MA Geography course.

ah cool thanks :smile: i’m just wondering cus i only know one person who’s firmed it
What course did you apply for?

Original post by p4sta
ah cool thanks :smile: i’m just wondering cus i only know one person who’s firmed it
Hi, I am an international student who apply for Phd In Accounting and Finance in May 2023. I submitted the application through the direct system on May 29 2022. How it takes until I get the unconditional offer?
Hello University of Dundee applicants!

Just wanted to check in and see how you’re feeling about results day coming up? Hope you’re all doing ok - do you have any questions at all that the community could help you with?

I also wanted to point you in the direction of some of TSR’s resources that you might find helpful over the next few weeks.

If you have any questions about Ucas and results day you can ask our trained Clearing and Application Advisors here.

If you find you need it, or just want to get prepared for all eventualities, you can find clearing information and support here.

Good luck!

Spoiler

I got offer from Stirling, Dundee and Hertfordshire but I don't know which university to choose
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending