The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier University - 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

I applied for PGDE maths, had my interview and received verbal offer, just waiting for ucas to send through official offer (been 4 weeks now).

I'm a career switcher (been out of uni and in industry for almost 10 years) so this is a big and nerve racking experience for me.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 21
Original post by codeswitch
I'm an international student who received a conditional offer on Jan 10. I'm just waiting on the Visa and International Support Team to do an immigration check (which I was told is standard for applicants who have previously visited the UK on a visa). Hoping to receive my formal offer soon!

Just received my unconditional offer for my postgraduate course! Very excited to move to Edinburgh!
Hi I’m career changing also but not heard back from Napier yet. It would be my first choice so 🤞. How was the interview?
Hi ive got conditional offers for Marketing and Marketing with Digital Media at Edinburgh Napier! Still deciding if ill take these offers up as its a long commute to the uni and im not sure what edinburgh is like.
Original post by Shackboss
Hi I’m career changing also but not heard back from Napier yet. It would be my first choice so 🤞. How was the interview?

The interview was quite short and informal but this may have been because I contacted the course organiser before applying.

When did you apply? (I applied beginning of November and only heard back end of December then had interview end of Jan)

Good luck
Original post by rose_quartz
Ah, I applied for childrens nursing. Have you been invited to an applicant day yet? I haven't got an interview or offer but they invited me to one of those

I’ve applied for child nursing too !

I’ve got an interview next week 😆😆 not too sure what to wear. Any ideas ? Have you been sent any offers yet ?
Hi, my name is Katie and I have an offer for Law : )
I’ve been invited to a selection day at the end of march for adult nursing. Is this an interview does anyone know.
Original post by Paddyrobinson
me too 😩😊

I’ve been interviewed for this on the 21st got my conditional offer through today 😊
Is that for film 😐? Congrats I’m still waiting 😫

Have you had your interview?
Original post by AJ Norman
Have you had your interview?

Ye had it on same day as one above
Ye had it on same day as one above

Ah ok. How it went?? If they said anything about how long to hear back after interview??
It was very hard so I’m unsure . Hardest interview I’ve had so far plus because it was over Skype it was difficult to get my enthusiasm across . And she didn’t say
It was very hard so I’m unsure . Hardest interview I’ve had so far plus because it was over Skype it was difficult to get my enthusiasm across . And she didn’t say

Sorry to hear that 😔 yes, agree Skype teams zoom not the same as having a proper face to face conversation. Your last sentence was cut but I guess you wanted to say that she didn’t advise when they will be contacting you about the offer?? I hope you will hear a positive response! If she said anything about your short film?

Have you heard back??
Hi, me too. what was your offer? Also are you making it a firm choice?

Original post by katieg33
Hi, my name is Katie and I have an offer for Law : )
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey - is anyone still waiting to hear back from student finance?Who can I contact to get an update on this? Not having any luck over the phone.

Quick Reply

Latest