The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

making friends at napier

i can't be the only person at napier who's struggling to make friends rn. anyone here happen to like movie nights and walks over drinking? if yes, lets talk pls <3
Original post by Anonymous
i can't be the only person at napier who's struggling to make friends rn. anyone here happen to like movie nights and walks over drinking? if yes, lets talk pls <3

You're absolutely right! You're not the only one, there's quite a lot of people who prefer not to drink these days and do other things instead! Make sure to sign up for any societies and clubs that interest you when you get there, be bold and introduce yourself :wink:

Also, when my friend was living in the halls he kept his door open and was playing music, he had a sign up that said come in for food and he had some nibbles set out that he picked up from Poundland so there are lots of options to suit your comfortability :smile:

Best of luck with everything! You got this!!

Nicola @ ENU
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hey! Im at napier, feel free to message me if you're in need of a friend!(:
Reply 3
Original post by eilidh__
Hey! Im at napier, feel free to message me if you're in need of a friend!(:

Hey do you have Snapchat ?x I’m coming there this year

Quick Reply

Latest