The Student Room Group

Access to HE in Midwfery

Hi guys, anyone studing Access to HE in Midwifery with learndirect please am stuck need some help.
thank you
Original post by Tanyanina
Hi guys, anyone studing Access to HE in Midwifery with learndirect please am stuck need some help.
thank you

It would help people if you said what's your question is with this as can't help otherwise.

Not with them as I'm a NHS registered midwife ......... PM if you wish
Reply 2
thank you

Me too! I'm a bit stuck already! only on unit 3 question 1.
Reply 3
thank you

I have just started too if you want to get in touch :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jo7083
I have just started too if you want to get in touch :smile:

Hi. What unit are you on, I’m on unit 3 and stuck already!!
Reply 5
Original post by lauraco985

ive just started number 3 but only reading through the materials so havent seen the question yet. im away this weekend but when i get to it on monday ill see if i can help. i found the last one hard with the references, not sure if i was over thinking it too much but was just getting different answers and it didnt have an author so i was confused. ha
Reply 6
Original post by lauraco985

Hey, I started in September, I'm literally stuck on the same question as you, did you get any advice? :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Eviee123
Hey, I started in September, I'm literally stuck on the same question as you, did you get any advice? :frown:

The questions have changed now 🙈 so it might be different to what I did x
Hi

I teach on an Access to HE Nursing and Midwifery course, if you are struggling with a Health Studies type unit I strongly recommend 'Health Studies' by Naidoo and Wills, it will be invaluable

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
Reply 9
Original post by jo7083
The questions have changed now 🙈 so it might be different to what I did x

It might be the same, my course updated like two weeks ago, but not sure ☹️ x
Reply 10
Joining this chat as I'm currently on Unit 6 of the midwifery course. How are you all getting on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending