The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Can I ask, is it possible to apply for a deferred place as an engineering degree apprentice? My son is very interested. He is currently in year 12 and is keen to have a gap year after his A levels. Would be nice to go through the application process while still at school though :-)
Original post by trine8
Can I ask, is it possible to apply for a deferred place as an engineering degree apprentice? My son is very interested. He is currently in year 12 and is keen to have a gap year after his A levels. Would be nice to go through the application process while still at school though :-)

I don't believe they allow deferred places, however to be certain I would suggest emailing [email protected] to ask :smile:
hi everyone

ive just been offered a degree apprenticeship in submarine electrical engineering in frimley.

can any current apprentices tell me their opinions of your job, what you do etc?

thank you
Original post by user8937264980
hi everyone
ive just been offered a degree apprenticeship in submarine electrical engineering in frimley.
can any current apprentices tell me their opinions of your job, what you do etc?
thank you

Hi, not a current apprentice but was wondering what the timeline of events was after your interview/assessment centre. How long did it take to hear back and if and when the drug/medical testing took place?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending