The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Not yet I expect to wait a little longer
Reply 41
Original post by Hopeellaa
Thank you! Has anyone heard back with regards to their final interview yet?

Not yet. ! As per their email won’t be before end of March .
Reply 42
Good luck all round
@Dhings still nothing and no response to my emails. On Monday it will be exactly 3 weeks…
Would be good to hear if anyone has passed the second round (online interview) stage. I think we should all start to hear something soon. I'm surprised at the lack of posts on this thread! Maybe the apprenticeships are a little less popular this year?
Reply 45
Original post by Nonamebzja
@Dhings still nothing and no response to my emails. On Monday it will be exactly 3 weeks…

I think patience is the only key as long as you see your application is still active. If it helps nothing here on my end too 😞
Reply 46
Original post by Gleebitz
Would be good to hear if anyone has passed the second round (online interview) stage. I think we should all start to hear something soon. I'm surprised at the lack of posts on this thread! Maybe the apprenticeships are a little less popular this year?

Not that I have heard of anywhere! Still waiting… hoping to get some clarity end of March or Early April probably… fingers crossed 🤞
I hope soon
Good luck all! Will be sure to post once I hear back too! X
Reply 49
Original post by sandyyyy
Did anyone else apply for the air project management degree apprenticeship (Samlesbury and Warton)?

PM if you have!

I did!
Reply 50
I literally just got on email saying

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that you have progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is a live video interview for the Degree Apprentice Air Project Management Warton Samlesbury at BAE Systems.

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Oh that’s fantastic! Heartiest congratulations… good luck with it . Hope we get to hear soon
Btw Did you get the date for the interview?
I literally just got on email saying

Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that you have progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process, which is a live video interview for the Degree Apprentice Air Project Management Warton Samlesbury at BAE Systems.

Get in!!!!!!!!!

Ayy !! Well done 🎉
Did anyone else apply for the air project management degree apprenticeship (Samlesbury and Warton)?

PM if you have!

Yep I have
Reply 53
Amazing well done nothing on our end yet
Reply 54
Just got an email about doing the live interview for the Salmesbury Aerospace scheme. Anyone else?
I haven’t had a reply yet!
But good luck!
Reply 57
I haven’t had a reply yet!

What role did you apply for, ive not heard anything yet?
I applied for the Human Resources degree apprenticeship, Wby?
Reply 59
I applied for the Human Resources degree apprenticeship, Wby?

aerospace degree hopefully we hear something soon, i applied in early november

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending