The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by rumbin1
Just got an email about doing the live interview for the Salmesbury Aerospace scheme. Anyone else?

That’s fantastic! Good luck 🎉
Anyone heard anything for the software engineering degree
Reply 62
Original post by Shana_patel786

when did you apply?
Reply 63
Original post by Shana_patel786

Nope ! I emailed Monday and got a response as below . BTW I have applied for cyber security

We apologise for the delay in getting back to you, this is due to the high volume of applications we have had this year.

I can confirm that your application is still on-going and you will receive an update on this in the coming weeks. We appreciate your patience and congratulate you on your progress so far.

Please know, we would always contact you to let you know the outcome of your application.

Regards

So waiting is the only option here 😊
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 64
Original post by JNSC
when did you apply?

Doesn’t matter when you apply . They were only going to respond after the deadline of the scheduled programme.
Ah right waiting it is
I will :smile:))
Just found out I’m through to the final interview stage!

Interview in 2 weeks. Should know whether I’m successful or not by the end of May.
For anyone else waiting, you're not alone. I had my final interview around a month ago and haven't heard back yet.
Original post by Maliketh
For anyone else waiting, you're not alone. I had my final interview around a month ago and haven't heard back yet.

Final interview as in 1 to 1 interview ? Or the recorded one ?
Original post by Nonamebzja
Final interview as in 1 to 1 interview ? Or the recorded one ?

Final interview as in a live interview with two senior BAE Systems employees.

What was the interview like? We’re the questions competency based like the recorded one?

I’m in the same boat. Nearly 4 weeks since my live interview for the Software engineering apprenticeship (level 4) role. When is your start date ?
Original post by Gleebitz
What was the interview like? We’re the questions competency based like the recorded one?

Both interviewers had a list of questions they could choose from. Mainly strengths-based with a few off-topic personal questions. Nothing technical.

It was more of an informal chat than an interrogation, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Original post by Nonamebzja
I’m in the same boat. Nearly 4 weeks since my live interview for the Software engineering apprenticeship (level 4) role. When is your start date ?

September start date.
Reply 75
Oh that’s again quiet a wait till you know the final outcome !!!
Reply 76

Good luck 😊. Hope you get the good news soon 😊
Reply 77
I had an email, but they said I would only get an invite at least 3 days before. They said I need to accept by email link or on my account but I havent had anything yet. Have you had to accept anything?
I’ve got my interview coming up Friday (for BAE project management Portsmouth), just wondering if anyone has gone through the live interview yet and how they found it and what to expect as well as what research you did to be ready.

Wish you all luck with your applications and interviews, I know the email says hear back late as March but the PowerPoint contradicts this by saying out to two weeks.
Reply 79
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for the aerospace degree apprenticeship interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending