The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

I’m waiting to hear for software engineering
Original post by JNSC
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for the aerospace degree apprenticeship interview?

Hi, I received confirmation last week that I was through to the live interview and an email with an info pack attached but no date. In the last email it said to accept the calendar invite or confirm in my account on BAE depending on the instructions in my invite email but I haven't got an email with a date or time to accept. I was a bit worried I'd missed something so emailed gart to check and they replied to accept the invite, or if I haven't received an invite, keep an eye on my emails for it :/ Still a bit concerned I've missed something. Have you received the same?
Original post by JNSC
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for the aerospace degree apprenticeship interview?

I'm still waiting aaaaa
Original post by JNSC
aerospace degree hopefully we hear something soon, i applied in early november

Hi All
Any update on Aerospace in Brough yet?
Original post by Maliketh
Both interviewers had a list of questions they could choose from. Mainly strengths-based with a few off-topic personal questions. Nothing technical.

It was more of an informal chat than an interrogation, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Massive congrats on getting an offer and a start date!

I'v got my interview in a week, fingers crossed it goes well.

Did they ask you any questions about any particular projects or products at all? Or was it just behaviour stuff?

Thanks!
Hi, I applied for the EDAS software engineering course in Yeovil back in december and got told to wait till march to hear back and was wondering if anyone had heard back yet?
Original post by sandyyyy
Good luck to you as well, I've applied for Project Management but for Salmesbury and Warton. My interview is next Wednesday, I'd just read up on what the company does.

My interview is also next Wednesday for the same position. Good luck :smile:
Reply 87
No Updates here still waiting
Have heard others have got to the next stage and been interviewed for the same course not sure what that means maybe they are just still working through them
Good luck to everyone
Has anyone applied for the Human Resources degree and have you heard back?
Had my interview and got another email saying results for project management will be by the end of may I’m not sure if this goes for other apprenticeships as well
Well best of luck to you! :smile:
I feel confident in it but there is no way to know how everyone else and questions aren’t bad at all and they give you some time to think and you can ask them to repeat the question if it helps.

How did it go, were the questions difficult?
What questions did they ask??
Over 5 weeks since final live interview , no response to my emails… Don’t know why companies do this 😭😡 !

Best of luck to all who have interviews coming up 🤞
Reply 94
Original post by Nonamebzja
Over 5 weeks since final live interview , no response to my emails… Don’t know why companies do this 😭😡 !

Best of luck to all who have interviews coming up 🤞

If that helps I am Still waiting for the outcome to even get my final interview!
Reply 95
Original post by Dhings
If that helps I am Still waiting for the outcome to even get my final interview!

Me too i emailed and they said it can take 4-6 weeks after the 28th of February, so hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of weeks.
Original post by Dhings

I got an email saying that earliest people would hear would be may time? Keep hanging in guys! I’ve got my interview Thursday, if anyone has any tips or questions please send them my way! 😅
Reply 97
Original post by Dhings

Me too
I just had my interview. They asked me 6 questions. It’s really tough. Good luck

Oh great, what scheme??
Reply 99
Original post by Nonamebzja
Thing is the start date of this role is/was this March supposedly, they’ve left me in the dark with 0 communication after the final interview. Before my final interview they were responding to my emails within hours 😂😂

The process itself seems very slow and requires immense patience 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending