The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Official University Derby 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maisie.ellax
The questions are varied but are straight forward, nothing that you would struggle with. They are really friendly and make you feel very relaxed. Best of luck to you! X

Original post by Kwilson90
I have my interview for Adult nursing next Wednesday, I’m so nervous as my heart is set on Derby! Were the questions they asked quite generic? X

I have my interview too for Chesterfield Campus next Wednesday. Are you applying for Chesterfield? I attended the open day on Saturday and all the staff seemed really friendly so I’m sure we’ll be put at ease . Good luck , Ali x
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Thank you! That makes me feel loads better! Good luck to you too, hopefully we will both be on here saying we’ve got a place! X

You're welcome, fingers crossed! X
Original post by Dagobahbabe
I applied for Bsc Adult Nursing at the Derby site. I had my interview yesterday and it wasn’t tough but I spectacularly failed due to nerves. My mind completely wiped and a babbled on incoherently. So I’m waiting for a answer but I’m guess it’s going to be no.

Have you heard anything back yet?

Have you heard from them yet? I had my interview this morning, it went ok I think but I defo said erm too many times! The ladies conducting it were lovely. Just a long agonising wait now to find out 😬
(edited 2 years ago)
Have you heard from them yet? I had my interview this morning, it went ok I think but I defo said erm too many times! The ladies conduction got were lovely. Just a long agonising wait now to find out 😬

I’ve just had my interview for Adult Nursing at Chesterfield. They were so lovely and really put me at ease! Fingers crossed we hear soon ! X
Have you heard from them yet? I had my interview this morning, it went ok I think but I defo said erm too many times! The ladies conducting it were lovely. Just a long agonising wait now to find out 😬

Original post by Anonymous
I’ve just had my interview for Adult Nursing at Chesterfield. They were so lovely and really put me at ease! Fingers crossed we hear soon ! X

Hey folks! :hello:
Exciting times! Best of luck to everyone going through interviews at the moment. :crossedf:
And it's so lovely when you think we're lovely.
Keep us posted.
Kind regards.
^Toby

No but I have withdrawn my application because I got offered a place at my first choice uni 😃
No but I have withdrawn my application because I got offered a place at my first choice uni/QUOTE]

Awh that’s really good, well done! Which university is your first choice?
Hi,
I have not heard anything yet for my course at derby - I know I need to do an interview that is why I am worried.... :frown:
I’ve just had an offer through from Derby after my interview yesterday, so happy they didn’t take as long to decide as they said it would. My first choice so I’m buzzing 🤩
I’ve just had an offer through from Derby after my interview yesterday, so happy they didn’t take as long to decide as they said it would. My first choice so I’m buzzing 🤩

Hi, brilliant news!! I’ve just had an offer for Derby ( Chesterfield) after my interview yesterday. So relieved. Good luck to everyone else, Ali x
Hi, brilliant news!! I’ve just had an offer for Derby ( Chesterfield) after my interview yesterday. So relieved. Good luck to everyone else, Ali x

Hi, well done! I just received an offer too (main campus) x

Brilliant news, congratulations x

Ahh brilliant news, congratulations! Is it your first choice? X

Congratulations! X
Hey, I have applied to study Primary Education with QTS. I am currently studying CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education. Has anyone had an interview yet? If you have, please could you tell me how it went, give me any advice, what questions were asked, if you have to prepare anything, and how many interviewers are there? Thank you so much!
Original post by username5587400
hiii, i've applied for primary education with qts (: studying combined english, music and geo A Levels

hey i've applied for primary ed too! Have you had an interview yet? If you have, please could you tell me how it went, give me any advice, what questions were asked, if you have to prepare anything, and how many interviewers are there? Thank you so much!
Original post by QueenE2003
Me too!! Is it your first choice?

hey i've applied for primary ed too! Have you had an interview yet? If you have, please could you tell me how it went, give me any advice, what questions were asked, if you have to prepare anything, and how many interviewers are there? Thank you so much!
Hi!
I have applied for OT at derby (main campus).
I have been given an interview and have to complete a written task.
Can anyone give me any advice or knowledge about what the written task may be on?

No but I have withdrawn my application because I got offered a place at my first choice uni/QUOTE]

Awh that’s really good, well done! Which university is your first choice?

Manchester Met. So excited to start next year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending