The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent University 2022 Applicant Thread

Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?
I’m applying to Business management and marketing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?

Hey! I'm applying for International Business.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2

Oh wow. Nice. 🤩

I've applied for the Bsc and Msci Forensic Science
Reply 4
Hi, I have an offer for this course!!! But I need to know if there is any scholarship or not? any idea???

Omg! Me too, just got an offer this morning. 😆 I’m kinda scared to leave London now though lmao
Reply 6
Congratulationssss What conditional offer did they give you? :smile:
Reply 7
Hi! I've applied for Bsc Biomedical Science with a placement year :smile:
Hello, I applied for Cyber Security BSc, fingers 🤞!

Business management and Human Resources
guys im sendin my application for bcs computer science on friday any tips ??
Original post by fastboy11
guys im sendin my application for bcs computer science on friday any tips ??

Make sure your PS is strong! Grades will cover the rest. Goodluck.
Make sure your PS is strong! Grades will cover the rest. Goodluck.

thank you!!

I’ve applied for veterinary nursing! Got an online assessment next Wednesday :smile:
Unconditional offer for BSc Cyber Security! YESSSSS!!!!

Taking a serious look at the various Business and Management Degrees. Anyone any experience with this Uni? I am UK student but not local and any intel is appreciated

Im applying for paramedic science, but how long did they take to get back to you? I've sumbitted my application a week ago but they haven't even confirmed that my application has reached them :frown:
1 minute ago
My kid also applied a week ago but did not get the acknowledgment email. The other 4 was sent within 48 hours.Original post by Anonymous)Im applying for paramedic science, but how long did they take to get back to you? I've sumbitted my application a week ago but they haven't even confirmed that my application has reached them :frown:

My kid also applied a week ago but did not get the acknowledgment email. The other 4 was sent within 48 hours

1 minute ago
My kid also applied a week ago but did not get the acknowledgment email. The other 4 was sent within 48 hours.
My kid also applied a week ago but did not get the acknowledgment email. The other 4 was sent within 48 hours

1 minute ago
My kid also applied a week ago but did not get the acknowledgment email. The other 4 was sent within 48 hours.

Im applying for paramedic science, but how long did they take to get back to you? I've sumbitted my application a week ago but they haven't even confirmed that my application has reached them :frown:

I applied on 28/09/21 and didn’t get acknowledgment email until 19/10/21 so don’t worry you’ll get it soon! Now I’ve already completed the online assessment and interview is on Wednesday!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 19
Me! I'm doing Fashion Branding & Marketing - received my offer a few weeks ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending