The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I've just sent off my application and I want to study Communications, society and history!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?
I’m applying to Business management and marketing

I've also applied for two courses at Trent! Business management and marketing and Fashion marketing, waiting for a response, applied like 3 days ago :smile:
Original post by JessSMM
Me! I'm doing Fashion Branding & Marketing - received my offer a few weeks ago!

was it unconditional or conditional?
how long did it take for them to get your application and receive a decision
Original post by laura.__x
I’ve applied for veterinary nursing! Got an online assessment next Wednesday :smile:

How was the assessment!? I’ve only just sent off my work experience forms and haven’t heard anything back yet.
Original post by Aisosipi
How was the assessment!? I’ve only just sent off my work experience forms and haven’t heard anything back yet.

It was fine! Took about a month from sending in work experience form to having the assessment. Calculating dosages - gives worked examples, a report - you get given something to read about a week in advance and identify equipment and their uses. Then if you’re successful you get an online interview which I had about 2 weeks ago and just waiting now! Good luck x
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by laura.__x
It was fine! Took about a month from sending in work experience form to having the assessment. Calculating dosages - gives worked examples, a report - you get given something to read about a week in advance and identify equipment and their uses. Then if you’re successful you get an online interview which I had about 2 weeks ago and just waiting now! Good luck x

Aw yay well done!! Fingers crossed for you and thanks for your help :smile:
Original post by Aisosipi
Aw yay well done!! Fingers crossed for you and thanks for your help :smile:

Thank you and good luck to you! You’ll have to let me know how u get on x
offer from business school .....took about a week (excluding xmas & NY break) to come through which was super. Looking a strong option for me
Reply 29
offer from business school .....took about a week (excluding xmas & NY break) to come through which was super. Looking a strong option for me

I’m on a Nottingham Trent Snapchat group chat if you want me to add you? ☺️ It’s active and everyone is nice
Original post by Ify.xoi
I’m on a Nottingham Trent Snapchat group chat if you want me to add you? ☺️ It’s active and everyone is nice

Yes I would love that. I am going to make a decision once my others offers are through. I will come back to you once I have made my uni decision if that’s ok
Reply 31
Yes I would love that. I am going to make a decision once my others offers are through. I will come back to you once I have made my uni decision if that’s ok

Sounds good (:
Good luck x
Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?

Yeahh, for Biomedical Sciences
Reply 33
Yeah business management
Reply 34
Original post by JessSMM
Me! I'm doing Fashion Branding & Marketing - received my offer a few weeks ago!

Congratulations , my daughter has just applied for same course. How long did it take to get an offer after submitting your application and do you mind me asking what the offer was... no worries if you don't want to say. Good luck
Original post by suej
Congratulations , my daughter has just applied for same course. How long did it take to get an offer after submitting your application and do you mind me asking what the offer was... no worries if you don't want to say. Good luck

My son although doing a different course got an offer super quick…..a week I would say, and that was on the run up to Xmas. I was impressed with the turnaround.
Reply 36
My son although doing a different course got an offer super quick…..a week I would say, and that was on the run up to Xmas. I was impressed with the turnaround.

That's great news for your son, I am surprised it is so fast, my daughter had an offer from Winchester over the weekend... v quick ... but is now eager for the other responses.
Reply 37
I just received my offer for Business Management

i've applied for Bsc psychology with sociology :smile:
Original post by suej
That's great news for your son, I am surprised it is so fast, my daughter had an offer from Winchester over the weekend... v quick ... but is now eager for the other responses.

Keep the faith 👍 it will be on its way for sure my son. has had 3 out of 5 offers but the other 2 have a different admissions process and it’s going to be a while

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending