The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent University 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?
I’m applying to Business management and marketing

I am and have received and offer to study Mchem also applied for medical chemistry but its the same course for the first year or so.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I am and have received and offer to study Mchem also applied for medical chemistry but its the same course for the first year or so.

That’s great to hear👍 I have my offer in too with the business school but one of my a levels is chemistry and I have every respect for you 😄💪
Is anyone applying for Nottingham Trent University and what course are you applying to?

Just got my offer to study business.
Has anyone heard of any offers for Fashion Marketing and Branding? Haven't had an acknowledgement yet....
That’s great to hear👍 I have my offer in too with the business school but one of my a levels is chemistry and I have every respect for you 😄💪

Thank you :biggrin: and likewise every respect to you as well :biggrin: and congrats I made NTU my firm choice the other day
Has anyone heard of any offers for Fashion Marketing and Branding? Haven't had an acknowledgement yet....

My daughter received an offer a few days ago. She applied Jan 14th, if that helps.
Hii... I applied for Msc Engineering on 3rd February, but I didn't hear anything back yet (well, except for application submission mail)... How long do they normally take?? Is this bad??
TIA
Hii... I applied for Msc Engineering on 3rd February, but I didn't hear anything back yet (well, except for application submission mail)... How long do they normally take?? Is this bad??
TIA

I got an acknowledgment email the same as you and then a couple of weeks before my offer. I don’t think this is bad at all. Give it a few more weeks. I applied in December at a quieter time.

I've applied to broadcast journalism
Unconditional offer for Psychology, looking forward to starting in September! :smile:
Reply 50
Applied for graphics quite a few weeks ago, they've sent me 2 exact emails saying they've got my portfolio. This is taking quite a while anyone else had anything like this?
Reply 51
I sent my portfolio in December and had an email come through about two weeks ago saying they'd received my portfolio. Just had an offer come through today!! so you should hear soon hopefully
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ae2004
I sent my portfolio in December and had an email come through about two weeks ago saying they'd received my portfolio. Just had an offer come through today!! so you should hear soon hopefully

We’ll done
Reply 53
Yeah got my offer last Thursday :biggrin:
Original post by laura.__x
It was fine! Took about a month from sending in work experience form to having the assessment. Calculating dosages - gives worked examples, a report - you get given something to read about a week in advance and identify equipment and their uses. Then if you’re successful you get an online interview which I had about 2 weeks ago and just waiting now! Good luck x

I have my interview this Friday for nottingham vet nursing I was wondering how it went I'm really stressed cause its my first choice
Hello, does anyone know how long it would take to get CAS and an unconditional or confirmation letter, as I was given a conditional offer earlier but I have sent in the required documents and paid the tuition fee deposit.

I've applied for Broadcast Journalism and got an offer.
It's already accepted as my firm choice
Reply 57
I am too:smile:
Hi everyone,

Great to see so many of you have received your offers! :smile:

We know there's a lot to consider when deciding which of your offers to accept, and we’re here to help you make the right decision for your future with our series of live talks on YouTube. You'll be able to find out more about the campus you're studying at, what it's like to live in Nottingham and more.

You can find the full schedule and links to upcoming talks on our website.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 years ago)
Whos going NTU?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending