The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Official Falmouth University 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Falmouth University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’m applying to creative advertising and the subjects I’m currently doing at a level are psychology, sociology and politics.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Hey! I’m also applying for creative advertising, I study media, geography and photography What other universities are you applying for? And where about date you from?
(edited 2 years ago)
I’m also applying to Uni of Wales Trinity St David, uni of Lincoln, UCA, and Bucks. What about you?
Original post by OnlinesRUs
I’m also applying to Uni of Wales Trinity St David, uni of Lincoln, UCA, and Bucks. What about you?

Uni of South Wales, UCA, Leeds arts uni and uni of Lincoln, quite a few similar there, must defo have some good advertising courses!
Reply 5
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Falmouth University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Hi, Im applying for photography and also press + editorial photography, and I'm studying politics and photography and media Btec

Hi @OnlinesRUs

Great to hear you have applied to the University of Lincoln! If you have any questions that you would like to ask then please don't hesitate to contact our current students here on UniBuddy.

Best of luck!!

Kind regards
Joe
Original post by Rosiemae885
Uni of South Wales, UCA, Leeds arts uni and uni of Lincoln, quite a few similar there, must defo have some good advertising courses!

Hi @Rosiemae885

Great to hear you have applied to the University of Lincoln! If you have any questions that you would like to ask then please don't hesitate to contact our current students here on UniBuddy.

Best of luck!!

Kind regards
Joe

Looks like it! Have you sent off your application yet??
Looks like it! Have you sent off your application yet??

Sending it off this week hopefully just waiting for a few things so fingers crossed, good luck for your application, have you decided yet which uni your thinking of as your first choice
(edited 2 years ago)
Sending it off this week hopefully just waiting for a few things so fingers crossed, good luck for your application, have you decided yet which uni your thinking of as your first choice

Good luck to you too! I should be having mine sent off this week as well. Falmouth is my top choice, I think. What about you?
Original post by bg72
Hi, Im applying for photography and also press + editorial photography, and I'm studying politics and photography and media Btec

Hii I have an unconditional for press and editorial :smile:
I applied for press and editorial photography, and I study a level 3 extended diploma in creative practices x
Good luck to you too! I should be having mine sent off this week as well. Falmouth is my top choice, I think. What about you?

I’m still stuck between Leeds arts and Falmouth atm
Hi! I’m applying to creative advertising and the subjects I’m currently doing at a level are psychology, sociology and politics.

I got an unconditional offer!
I got an unconditional offer!

Wow that’s amazing well done, I’m still waiting for my application to be sent off
Wow that’s amazing well done, I’m still waiting for my application to be sent off

Thank you!

Oh ok, once it gets sent off it seems like Falmouth move quite fast tbh. I only submitted my application about 2 weeks ago
Reply 17
Original post by Ambe.r817
Hii I have an unconditional for press and editorial :smile:

Hi, did you get that offer after you sent your portfolio or before
Thank you!

Oh ok, once it gets sent off it seems like Falmouth move quite fast tbh. I only submitted my application about 2 weeks ago

Yeah I’m hoping once it gets sent it won’t take to long, not to sure what the delay is in my college because I submitted mine 2 weeks ago but hopefully won’t be to long
Hey! I’m also applying for creative advertising, I study media, geography and photography What other universities are you applying for? And where about date you from?

I just firmed Falmouth for Creative Advertising after receiving an unconditional 😁
I live in Devon currently so its far enough but not super far to go from home which I like, plus I don't think I could live without a beach lol
Have you had an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest