Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Official Falmouth University 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OnlinesRUs
I got an unconditional offer!

Me too!!!

Do you want to maybe follow each other on insta so we know others on the course? I have 1 friend at Falmouth this year and she's loving it, but I know no one going in 2022!
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Original post by sadied123
I just firmed Falmouth for Creative Advertising after receiving an unconditional 😁
I live in Devon currently so its far enough but not super far to go from home which I like, plus I don't think I could live without a beach lol
Have you had an interview?

Not yet no, I’ve got one on the 21st of January, congratulations on your offer, how did your interview go
Original post by Rosiemae885
Not yet no, I’ve got one on the 21st of January, congratulations on your offer, how did your interview go

Good luck for then!!

It was really great, I went for an in person one and I got a tour of the campus and then chatted to the course lead and gave my presentation, the whole thing was really friendly and felt like a normal conversation. I didn't feel at all anxious or uncomfortable like I usually do in interviews, the atmosphere was lovely.
Me too!!!

Do you want to maybe follow each other on insta so we know others on the course? I have 1 friend at Falmouth this year and she's loving it, but I know no one going in 2022!

Ah congratulations!!

Yh sure, send me a message with your insta name and I’ll follow you.

Are you in the Falmouth Applicants Facebook group??
Original post by OnlinesRUs
Ah congratulations!!

Yh sure, send me a message with your insta name and I’ll follow you.

Are you in the Falmouth Applicants Facebook group??

Sent message :smile:
I'm in one called Falmouth University Future Students, but im not sure if there are others I'm not part of yet?
Sent message :smile:
I'm in one called Falmouth University Future Students, but im not sure if there are others I'm not part of yet?

Yh, there’s a different one, Falmouth should send you a link at some point. I got mine like a week after my offer.
Good luck for then!!

It was really great, I went for an in person one and I got a tour of the campus and then chatted to the course lead and gave my presentation, the whole thing was really friendly and felt like a normal conversation. I didn't feel at all anxious or uncomfortable like I usually do in interviews, the atmosphere was lovely.

That’s good then, Mine is online as I live in wales so it’s a bit too much of a Trek down to the university 😂
Original post by Rosiemae885
That’s good then, Mine is online as I live in wales so it’s a bit too much of a Trek down to the university 😂

Haha true! Good luck with it 😊😊 if you want, we could follow each other on insta and then if you do come to Falmouth, we'll know someone on the course!
Haha true! Good luck with it 😊😊 if you want, we could follow each other on insta and then if you do come to Falmouth, we'll know someone on the course!

Yes that sounds great my insta is Rosie_mae_36
Reply 29
Hi! I’m applying for illustration and I’m currently doing an extended Btec in art and design!
Has anyone else been offered an unconditional for a different year to what they've applied for? So applied for a 22/23 entry but I got offered an unconditional or Journalism and Creative writing for 23/24.
Reply 31
Applying for Press and Editorial Photography and currently waiting for my interview to start, (trying to distract myself lol), hoping to be at Falmouth in September :smile:
Hi, i’ve also applied for illustration, I have my interview in just over a week and i’m so excited but also nervous, Falmouth is my first choice so I hope it goes well
Reply 33
Original post by milliemooart
Hi, i’ve also applied for illustration, I have my interview in just over a week and i’m so excited but also nervous, Falmouth is my first choice so I hope it goes well

Hi, I’ve also got my interview next week! Hope it goes well for you. Good luck!
Original post by Ligbd
Hi, I’ve also got my interview next week! Hope it goes well for you. Good luck!

Exciting! Good luck to you too!
Original post by bg72
Hi, Im applying for photography and also press + editorial photography, and I'm studying politics and photography and media Btec

Ive just been accepted to the press and editorial course! Let me know if you end up on the same place :smile:
Original post by Ambe.r817
Hii I have an unconditional for press and editorial :smile:

Same here!! Would be cool to get ur Instagram so we know people on the course if u end up accepting?
Hi! I've applied for Graphic Design and I'm currently studying an Art & Design Foundation diploma! (:
Original post by skyehaine
Has anyone else been offered an unconditional for a different year to what they've applied for? So applied for a 22/23 entry but I got offered an unconditional or Journalism and Creative writing for 23/24.

How do you know if they have changed your year, I have been offererd a unconditional for creative advertising but can’t see what year so I just assumed it was this year
Reply 39
hi! applied for BA photography, have my online interview tomorrow afternoon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest