The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Official Falmouth University 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by beer2020
Ive just been accepted to the press and editorial course! Let me know if you end up on the same place :smile:

Hey, I got an unconditional on press and ed
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 41
Just got offered an unconditional for illustration! Anyone else?
Original post by Ligbd

yes got an unconditional for illustration too, just accepted the offer!
Original post by Ligbd

When did you do your interview?
Reply 44
Original post by tigerkat
When did you do your interview?

Had my interview on wednesday
Original post by Ligbd
Had my interview on wednesday

I had my interview for ba illustration online on Wednesday. They said I would know in a few days. Mum and dad think it's a no and I'm worrying about it and constantly check to see if they have decided.
Reply 46
Original post by tigerkat
I had my interview for ba illustration online on Wednesday. They said I would know in a few days. Mum and dad think it's a no and I'm worrying about it and constantly check to see if they have decided.

Im sure you did great! My friend who applied for popular music got their offer after 4 days. They’ve probably been overloaded with interviews and decisions to make :smile: good luckkk!
Reply 47
I've applied for Game Art and have my interview in a week. Online because I'm just over 430 miles away in Teesside.
Not too sure at the moment where exactly I want to go. Also applied to Herts and Norwich, and I have an unconditional for Norwich. Falmouth does look nice but not sure about the 8 hour train journey home...
i’m applying for illustration and doing an extended btec in art and design too! is falmouth your top choice?
Original post by Ligbd

me too! just accepted my offer so i’m definitely going
Reply 50
Original post by lucyhannah23
me too! just accepted my offer so i’m definitely going

Awe amazing! I think I’m gonna accept my offer tomorrow!
Reply 51
Original post by beer2020
Ive just been accepted to the press and editorial course! Let me know if you end up on the same place :smile:

hey,
just firmed my place, do you have insta ?
Hi I'm hoping to apply for illustration! I have an online interview and I'm excited :smile:
Original post by Nevica
I've applied for Game Art and have my interview in a week. Online because I'm just over 430 miles away in Teesside.
Not too sure at the moment where exactly I want to go. Also applied to Herts and Norwich, and I have an unconditional for Norwich. Falmouth does look nice but not sure about the 8 hour train journey home...

Hi there I'm doing a similar but different course to you and I'm in the same predicament I'm from wales tho! Maybe try out the interview for some experience and then see where you'd like to think about going :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Kashiwxgi
Hi I'm hoping to apply for illustration! I have an online interview and I'm excited :smile:

good luck!
Reply 55
Hey, I have an unconditional offer for Marketing Communications. Has anyone else got an offer for this course?
Just been offered an unconditional for Graphic Design! Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 57
i’ve got an unconditional for film is there a groupchat i could join?
Is anyone going to Falmouth for animation this fall?
Reply 59
hey i'm going to Falmouth this september to study Sustainable Product Design and was hoping to get to know a few people before joining! my insta is mariaa.hartwell

Quick Reply

Latest