Hi and welcome to my blog! I guess...

(idk what I'm doing)

Never done this before so I guess I'll start with an introduction

Hi! I'm Hannah
I'm 14 years old and in yr10 x-x
I'm bisexual
I'm a Scorpio and the definition of a stereotypical Scorpio so yk :laugh:
I live and study in the UK
I like music, acting, tennis and I would say procrastinating, but I don't enjoy it - I just do it anyway :/
I LOVE musical theatre and ducks SO MUCH I- :heart:
Favourite colour is purple
I'm allergic to guinea pigs which is a pain considering that there are two guinea pigs in school and they're ADORABLE
I am neurodivergent and struggle with MH a lot
I'm that kid who always ends up being shipped with everyone sooo yk-

Subjects I'm taking for GCSE (although I was only able to choose one > : ():
Maths
English Lang and Lit
Combined Sci
RPE
Spanish
Music
Drama

Andd that's it really, I'm a pretty boring person tbh :laugh:

Tags -
@hey hey yall @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @Bubbles_1234 @Wise Goldie @ReviseSleeping @EmilytheDaisy @Kathrine1

(we ignore that I barely know anyone on here-)

Mkay I guess I'll just watch this become a group chat :laugh:

Byeeeee <3
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

First post :woo:
Hey hey heyyyy and dw I would literally have about 3 people to tag if I tagged people-
Original post by Bubbles_1234
First post :woo:

Eyyyy!!! :groovy:
Original post by thrivingfrog
Hey hey heyyyy and dw I would literally have about 3 people to tag if I tagged people-

LMAOO heyya also sorry for spamming on Sky's blog I-
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Eyyyy!!! :groovy:

time to add a kermit meme :colone:
96f6a43fd567030372e4e2aea1b34556.jpg
Original post by Bubbles_1234
time to add a kermit meme :colone:
96f6a43fd567030372e4e2aea1b34556.jpg

MY BLOG IS OFFICIAL!!!! :lol:
MY BLOG IS OFFICIAL!!!! :lol:

yaasssssss:woohoo:
NOT MOTHERDUCKING FIRST AAAAAAAAAAAA

but wooooooooooo
Original post by hey yall
NOT MOTHERDUCKING FIRST AAAAAAAAAAAA

but wooooooooooo

LMAOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA LAMO LMOA :biggrin:

DUCKIES aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I like music, acting, tennis and I would say procrastinating, but I don't enjoy it - I just do it anyway :/

You really are the typical Scorpio lol, reminds me of my friend.

Anyway good luck!
Hi and welcome to my blog! I guess...

(idk what I'm doing)

Never done this before so I guess I'll start with an introduction

Hi! I'm Hannah
I'm 14 years old and in yr10 x-x
I'm bisexual
I live and study in the UK
I LOVE musical theatre and ducks SO MUCH I- :heart:
Favourite colour is purple
I'm allergic to guinea pigs which is a pain considering that there are two guinea pigs in school and they're ADORABLE
I am neurodivergent and struggle with MH a lot

Subjects I'm taking for GCSE (although I was only able to choose one > : ():
Maths
English Lang and Lit
Combined Sci
RPE
Science
Music
Drama

Andd that's it really, I'm a pretty boring person tbh :laugh:

Tags -
@hey hey yall @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @Bubbles_1234 @Wise Goldie @ReviseSleeping @EmilytheDaisy @Kathrine1

(we ignore that I barely know anyone on here-)

Mkay I guess I'll just watch this become a group chat :laugh:

Byeeeee <3

Lmao, nice to meet u Hannah. I'm Emily and good luck with ur new blog. I hope it pops off. 😃
Original post by summerbirdreads
You really are the typical Scorpio lol, reminds me of my friend.

Anyway good luck!

LMAOOO

I don't even know how I fit all the boxes I- :lol:
Original post by EmilytheDaisy
Lmao, nice to meet u Hannah. I'm Emily and good luck with ur new blog. I hope it pops off. 😃

Hii, thank you :smile:
LMAOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA LAMO LMOA :biggrin:

DUCKIES aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DUCKLES AAHHAHA LAMO LMOA LMAO AHAHHA

bro i googled aries and scorpio compatibility .....

Scorpio will see Aries' short attention span as a sign that they're shallow. Despite being emotionally and intellectually incompatible, Aries and Scorpio are highly compatible in bed. ... Overall, an Aries and Scorpio relationship will take a lot of work as they are considered incompatible zodiac signs. But it is possible.

i- 😏 heyyy

Scorpio will see Aries' short attention span as a sign that they're shallow. Despite being emotionally and intellectually incompatible, Aries and Scorpio are highly compatible in bed. ... Overall, an Aries and Scorpio relationship will take a lot of work as they are considered incompatible zodiac signs. But it is possible.

i- 😏 heyyy

Compatible in bed? oooh

i- 😏 heyyy

BRUHH LMAO

I saw that they have personality clashes but are true partners in crime :wink:
We the exception :biggrin:
Compatible in bed? oooh

:lol: :laugh:
Compatible in bed? oooh

lmao ikr

BRUHH LMAO

I saw that they have personality clashes but are true partners in crime :wink:
We the exception :biggrin:

BRO I WENT ON THE WEBSITE THERES MORE

Intellectually, Aries and Scorpio make an OK match if there’s a topic that interests them both. Aries can get very enthusiastic when they talk about things they’re passionate about, and Scorpio will love seeing that side of them. Scorpio is also willing to explore new and unusual topics, while Aries will find that fascinating. However, Scorpios tend to become obsessive and will explore everything there is to know about a certain topic. Aries isn’t like that and tends to get bored easily. Scorpio will see Aries’ short attention span as a sign that they’re shallow.

Despite being emotionally and intellectually incompatible, Aries and Scorpio are highly compatible in bed. “These two signs come together powerfully when sex is involved, much like a nuclear reaction,” Robyn says. Due to their shared Mars ruler, there’s a strong magnetic attraction between these two and a lot of passion between them. They will fight for dominance and push each other’s sexual limits. *im sorry but im a sub no fighting for dominance here 🤠*

If a sexual relationship is the only thing Aries and Scorpio want, both partners can work really well. However, it can get complicated over time. Aries likes sex to be a physical experience without deep emotions involved, while Scorpios love the game of seduction and a deep soul-level connection. Even if they don’t end up working out, this is a relationship that neither sign will be able to forget.

WELL DAMN OK THEN
lmao ikr

BRO I WENT ON THE WEBSITE THERES MORE

Intellectually, Aries and Scorpio make an OK match if there’s a topic that interests them both. Aries can get very enthusiastic when they talk about things they’re passionate about, and Scorpio will love seeing that side of them. Scorpio is also willing to explore new and unusual topics, while Aries will find that fascinating. However, Scorpios tend to become obsessive and will explore everything there is to know about a certain topic. Aries isn’t like that and tends to get bored easily. Scorpio will see Aries’ short attention span as a sign that they’re shallow.

Despite being emotionally and intellectually incompatible, Aries and Scorpio are highly compatible in bed. “These two signs come together powerfully when sex is involved, much like a nuclear reaction,” Robyn says. Due to their shared Mars ruler, there’s a strong magnetic attraction between these two and a lot of passion between them. They will fight for dominance and push each other’s sexual limits. *im sorry but im a sub no fighting for dominance here 🤠*

If a sexual relationship is the only thing Aries and Scorpio want, both partners can work really well. However, it can get complicated over time. Aries likes sex to be a physical experience without deep emotions involved, while Scorpios love the game of seduction and a deep soul-level connection. Even if they don’t end up working out, this is a relationship that neither sign will be able to forget.

WELL DAMN OK THEN

Well that kind of sounds right about the interests I mean musical theatre and ducks is all I'm about :lol:
WHAT THE ACTUAL LMAO
UHHH WHAT OKAY THEN
NAHH SKY WE ARE GOING TO BREAK THAT COMPATIBILITY AND CHANGE IT BRO
:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest