Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
So today my music exam went okay I hope, although my lessons weren't the best

Today I had-
- English
- Music (exam)
- Practice
- Maths
- Physics
After school I had flute class and then I went for dinner with my friend.

Tomorrow my lessons are-
- English
- Drama
- Games
- Spanish
- Drama rehearsal
but I have an appointment during games, I have a flute lesson before school.

After school I need to do chemistry revision, piano practice, and rehearsal.

Tags - @thrivingfrog @Kathrine1 @AestheticStudying @Bubbles_1234

Oh great, happy your exam went well! I just finished german exams, and now I have to have spanish in preparation for a field trip next year. By the way what is RPE?
Original post by Kathrine1
Oh great, happy your exam went well! I just finished german exams, and now I have to have spanish in preparation for a field trip next year. By the way what is RPE?

Ahhh fun, the trip sounds cool! RPE is religion philosophy and ethics - basically the most boring subject on earth :laugh:
Ahhh fun, the trip sounds cool! RPE is religion philosophy and ethics - basically the most boring subject on earth :laugh:

Ahh well, I don´t know how excited I am about the trip; during lockdown I´ve had no spanish lessons at all :laugh:. Ah ok, we have a similar subject at my school called "Humanities". Its basically history, religion, social studies, ethics grouped together :laugh:.
Ahh well, I don´t know how excited I am about the trip; during lockdown I´ve had no spanish lessons at all :laugh:. Ah ok, we have a similar subject at my school called "Humanities". Its basically history, religion, social studies, ethics grouped together :laugh:.

Ah lol, Spain is awesome though. Do you know where you're going? I've been to Granada twice :biggrin:
Ohh nice, RPE is so boring though, had it today, and honestly, I couldn't stand 5mins of it. I only actually did 5mins of it, as I had a piano lesson. I literally got there and had to leave again :laugh: I've got a 12 marker to complete on war by next week and I'm dreading it :frown: How are you? :smile:
I love Spain.
Holaaa everybody :biggrin: Sorry I haven't been posting for a while :colondollar: school has taken up all my time. I had a chemistry exam today which I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE I HAD until about 11 o clock this morning, didn't understand ANYTHING on that paper and all my friends that have already taken the exam are saying that it was really hard and that they were getting 15%. I'm DREADING my result which we will probably get on Tuesday.
I also had a panic attack after my chemistry exam which meant I missed Games; at least I don't have any work to catch up on.

Anywayy today I had-
- Maths (with a cover teacher so it was like- useful- idek what we're doing and I can't ask either)
- SEN support (her car broke down LMAO so it was shorter than usual so yk we vibe with that. She's absolutely lovely and defo my fav member of staff at school and she's just amazing)
- RPE (ughhhhhhhhhh boring as although I only attended 5mins of it bc I had a piano lesson halfway through)
- Chemistry (exam sooo yk we know THAT didn't go very well)
- Games (which I didn't do bc of a panic attack)
Then after school, I had drama rehearsals for the school production... it's great because me and my friend just have to act like kids on set, chasing each other around a table and stuff. It's amazing :laugh: came back at around 7.30 :biggrin:

Tomorrow I have-
- English (which is a reading lesson)
- Drama
- Biology
- Music
- PE Core
I'll probably get my bio and music results tomorrow which I'm dreading tbh... wish me luck and I'll fill you in tomorrow afternoon x-x
After school, the school are doing a fireworks display for bonfire night and me and my friends are going together so that'll be fun :smile:
Don't know when that finishes sooo might not post tomorrow or Saturday as I literally have about 50 things going on at once x-x

Tags - @thrivingfrog @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @AestheticStudying @Bubbles_1234
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by tinyperson
I love Spain.

Me too :smile:
Holaaa everybody :biggrin: Sorry I haven't been posting for a while :colondollar: school has taken up all my time. I had a chemistry exam today which I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE I HAD until about 11 o clock this morning, didn't understand ANYTHING on that paper and all my friends that have already taken the exam are saying that it was really hard and that they were getting 15%. I'm DREADING my result which we will probably get on Tuesday.
I also had a panic attack after my chemistry exam which meant I missed Games; at least I don't have any work to catch up on.

Anywayy today I had-
- Maths (with a cover teacher so it was like- useful- idek what we're doing and I can't ask either)
- SEN support (her car broke down LMAO so it was shorter than usual so yk we vibe with that. She's absolutely lovely and defo my fav member of staff at school and she's just amazing)
- RPE (ughhhhhhhhhh boring as although I only attended 5mins of it bc I had a piano lesson halfway through)
Then after school, I had drama rehearsals for the school production... it's great because me and my friend just have to act like kids on set, chasing each other around a table and stuff. It's amazing :laugh: came back at around 7.30 :biggrin:

Tomorrow I have-
- Drama
- Biology
- Music
- PE Core
I'll probably get my bio and music results tomorrow which I'm dreading tbh... wish me luck and I'll fill you in tomorrow afternoon x-x
After school, the school are doing a fireworks display for bonfire night and me and my friends are going together so that'll be fun :smile:
Don't know when that finishes sooo might not post tomorrow or Saturday as I literally have about 50 things going on at once x-x

Tags - @thrivingfrog @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @AestheticStudying @Bubbles_1234

omg hate it when teachers don't tell you properly about exams
sounds like a chill day till like the end
hope you feeling better :hugs:
Original post by Bubbles_1234
omg hate it when teachers don't tell you properly about exams
sounds like a chill day till like the end
hope you feeling better :hugs:

Bahaha me too like it just causes extra stress
Ye lmao
Thank you x :woo:
Bahaha me too like it just causes extra stress
Ye lmao
Thank you x :woo:

np xx

Anywayy today I had-

Tomorrow I have-
- Drama
- Biology
- Music
- PE Core

Good luck with your exam results! I'm sure you've done great :smile:

Anywayy today I had-

Tomorrow I have-
- Drama
- Biology
- Music
- PE Core

damn you do proper updates :broken:

hectic life bro just too stressful for me honestly lol
Original post by thrivingfrog
Good luck with your exam results! I'm sure you've done great :smile:

Thank you :biggrin: apparently my bio teacher hasn't marked our results yet :colonhash: but I'm getting my music next lesson x-x
Original post by viktorismyplant
damn you do proper updates :broken:

hectic life bro just too stressful for me honestly lol

Pahahha when I have time :laugh:

Ahahaha fun life of stress x-x

Anywayy today I had-

Tomorrow I have-
- Drama
- Biology
- Music
- PE Core

Ah hello! I´m not the best at chemistry either, but we´ll get through it somehow :laugh:. Btw what is the difference between Games and P.E. ?
What is bonfire night? It sounds pretty cool :biggrin:. In Denmark we also do this thing where we light a big fire and burn a doll made of cloth/twigs on it, but that´s always in the summer; is it a similar concept?
Right, I'm back, I'm so sorry I wasn't active recently - it's been so bloody overwhelming recently. I haven't had a break since last Sunday. I've just come back from drama rehearsals that I've had since 9 this morning, yesterday I had school in the morning then had to stay in school all day for a concert at 7 pm which didn't finish until 9.30. Firework night on Friday was pretty cool although it was so loud and flashing light (obvs) that triggered my sensory so yeah. I literally haven't had a break, I'm so behind on my prep it's unreal, I have literally had no time to do ANY prep and I've got 2 pieces of prep due in tomorrow which I haven't even started, I've got exams coming up, I have to change all my music lessons because of school production rehearsals, the rehearsals are taking up a lot of my week next week, and I'm going to be absolutely shattered by my birthday on Saturday. I want to cry. I've had barely any time to even eat and I'm eating so much crap at the moment and no time to burn the calories off so I'm gaining weight which I can't do right now.

Anyway today I-
- Had rehearsals from 9-4, with a half-hour break for brunch at 11.45 (which was mainly waiting in a queue for lumpy hash browns so like-)

Tonight I have to do-
- Music prep
- Maths prep
- Physics past paper
- RPE essay
- Biology prep
- Drama prep
Because everything is either due in tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday and I'm busy until 7 pm tomorrow and 9 pm Tuesday so I have no time to do it after tonight

Tomorrow I have-
- Music
- Practice
- English
- Practice
- Maths
Then after I have drama rehearsal (4-5), performance class (5-6), and flute ensemble (6-7).
After school I'll have to try to complete some of the prep I might not do today, along with any prep I might get set tomorrow, memorisation of some exercises that I need to do by Tuesday, piano practice as I aim to use my practice sessions in the day for flute, and production lines rehearsal.

Tags - @Kathrine1 @Bubbles_1234 @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @viktorismyplant
Ah hello! I´m not the best at chemistry either, but we´ll get through it somehow :laugh:. Btw what is the difference between Games and P.E. ?
What is bonfire night? It sounds pretty cool :biggrin:. In Denmark we also do this thing where we light a big fire and burn a doll made of cloth/twigs on it, but that´s always in the summer; is it a similar concept?

Bahaha I just don't understand the point tbh :laugh:

Games is team sports like tennis or hockey, whereas PE Core is like climbing and gym and stuff :smile:

Yess it's like that, we have a bonfire where we burn dolls and we have fireworks. It's also called Guy Fawkes night :smile:
Right, I'm back, I'm so sorry I wasn't active recently - it's been so bloody overwhelming recently. I haven't had a break since last Sunday. I've just come back from drama rehearsals that I've had since 9 this morning, yesterday I had school in the morning then had to stay in school all day for a concert at 7 pm which didn't finish until 9.30. Firework night on Friday was pretty cool although it was so loud and flashing light (obvs) that triggered my sensory so yeah. I literally haven't had a break, I'm so behind on my prep it's unreal, I have literally had no time to do ANY prep and I've got 2 pieces of prep due in tomorrow which I haven't even started, I've got exams coming up, I have to change all my music lessons because of school production rehearsals, the rehearsals are taking up a lot of my week next week, and I'm going to be absolutely shattered by my birthday on Saturday. I want to cry. I've had barely any time to even eat and I'm eating so much crap at the moment and no time to burn the calories off so I'm gaining weight which I can't do right now.

Anyway today I-
- Had rehearsals from 9-4, with a half-hour break for brunch at 11.45 (which was mainly waiting in a queue for lumpy hash browns so like-)

Tonight I have to do-
- Music prep
- Maths prep
- Physics past paper
- RPE essay
- Biology prep
- Drama prep
Because everything is either due in tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday and I'm busy until 7 pm tomorrow and 9 pm Tuesday so I have no time to do it after tonight

Tomorrow I have-
- Music
- Practice
- English
- Practice
- Maths
Then after I have drama rehearsal (4-5), performance class (5-6), and flute ensemble (6-7).
After school I'll have to try to complete some of the prep I might not do today, along with any prep I might get set tomorrow, memorisation of some exercises that I need to do by Tuesday, piano practice as I aim to use my practice sessions in the day for flute, and production lines rehearsal.

Tags - @Kathrine1 @Bubbles_1234 @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @viktorismyplant

Try and find some time to relax this week you getting quite overwhelmed Maybe on Sundays you could do something to relax 🙂
Original post by Bubbles_1234
Try and find some time to relax this week you getting quite overwhelmed Maybe on Sundays you could do something to relax 🙂

Yeahh thanks, next Sunday I don't think I have anything going on but it's my bday weekend so it depends if anyone has anything planned for me, the following weekend I really hope I have nothing going on tho
Yeahh thanks, next Sunday I don't think I have anything going on but it's my bday weekend so it depends if anyone has anything planned for me, the following weekend I really hope I have nothing going on tho

Ah your birthday is soon we'll at least you can have some fun that weekend
Yh just sleep the weekend after 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest