The Chaotic Life of Hannah

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bubbles_1234
Ah your birthday is soon we'll at least you can have some fun that weekend
Yh just sleep the weekend after 🤣

Yeah hopefully
Ye bahaha :laugh:
UPDATE:

I had a meltdown today, got so overwhelmed I curled up in a ball on the floor in practice in 4th today, before having to excuse myself out of the lesson because I couldn't concentrate, then proceeded to go to my SEN teacher which I only really do if I get too overwhelmed to function. I'm so grateful for her, she's amazing. I was supposed to have school until 7 pm today, but I was able to leave at 5 to have a night off and to catch up on my prep. For my RPE essay, I have to 'refer to the notes we made in the lesson'. The only problem is I wasn't there in the lesson and there's nothing on Google Classroom to do my work from, so I've had to contact everyone in my class to get the notes so I can write this frickin 12 marker essay and it's like- So I'm waiting on them, completed my physics thank goodness, and I did my maths and drama in lunch today, although I feel really guilty because I kept on snapping at my friends who were just trying to help me out, maths just stresses me out and I took it out on them.

Anywayy today I had-
- Music (we're doing 'Killer Queen' and it's AWESOME although it's annoying that we have to analyse every tiny thing about this song)
- Practice (did duets with my friends which was SO FUN)
- English (watching a film and I fell asleep because I'm so exhausted - my teacher had to wake me up and I felt so bad because it was so disrespectful and she's lovely)
- Practice (meltdown)
- Maths (I mean what can I say maths is maths crap as always :colonhash:)
Then after school, I was supposed to have rehearsal, performance class, and flute ensemble but I left at 5 because yk)

After school I've finished my physics prep and was going to start my RPE but am now waiting on the lesson notes... now I'm debating whether to wait for the notes so I get started on the essay or to just go straight to bed.. idc it's 7.15 I'm absolutely shattered. I'm completely burnt out and I need to recover. And I will, I'll just need a night to get over the week and I'll be fine.

I also got my light therapy lamp for SAD so I'm hoping that will work... fingers crossed :crossedf:
Tomorrow I have-
- Physics
- English
- Spanish
- Drama
- Chemistry (which I'm DREADING because we get our results back and I didn't understand ANYTHING on the paper)
After school, I have flute class which is just scale patterns and improv which is... eh. Would rather have a Costa :laugh: I'm kinda dreading it ngl because there was an exercise I was supposed to learn from memory by tomorrow which I haven't even started yet so I'm dead. I'll have to explain to her I've barely had time to BREATHE this week and today I just needed to recover.

Tags - @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @Bubbles_1234 @Wise Goldie @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @summerbirdreads @EmilytheDaisy
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
UPDATE:

I had a meltdown today, got so overwhelmed I curled up in a ball on the floor in practice in 4th today, before having to excuse myself out of the lesson because I couldn't concentrate, then proceeded to go to my SEN teacher which I only really do if I get too overwhelmed to function. I'm so grateful for her, she's amazing. I was supposed to have school until 7 pm today, but I was able to leave at 5 to have a night off and to catch up on my prep. For my RPE essay, I have to 'refer to the notes we made in the lesson'. The only problem is I wasn't there in the lesson and there's nothing on Google Classroom to do my work from, so I've had to contact everyone in my class to get the notes so I can write this frickin 12 marker essay and it's like- So I'm waiting on them, completed my physics thank goodness, and I did my maths and drama in lunch today, although I feel really guilty because I kept on snapping at my friends who were just trying to help me out, maths just stresses me out and I took it out on them.

Anywayy today I had-
- Music (we're doing 'Killer Queen' and it's AWESOME although it's annoying that we have to analyse every tiny thing about this song)
- English (watching a film and I fell asleep because I'm so exhausted - my teacher had to wake me up and I felt so bad because it was so disrespectful and she's lovely)
- Practice (meltdown)
Then after school, I was supposed to have rehearsal, performance class, and flute ensemble but I left at 5 because yk)

After school I've finished my physics prep and was going to start my RPE but am now waiting on the lesson notes... now I'm debating whether to wait for the notes so I get started on the essay or to just go straight to bed.. idc it's 7.15 I'm absolutely shattered. I'm completely burnt out and I need to recover. And I will, I'll just need a night to get over the week and I'll be fine.

I also got my light therapy lamp for SAD so I'm hoping that will work... fingers crossed :crossedf:
Tomorrow I have-
- Physics
- English
- Spanish
- Drama
- Chemistry (which I'm DREADING because we get our results back and I didn't understand ANYTHING on the paper)
After school, I have flute class which is just scale patterns and improv which is... eh. Would rather have a Costa :laugh: I'm kinda dreading it ngl because there was an exercise I was supposed to learn from memory by tomorrow which I haven't even started yet so I'm dead. I'll have to explain to her I've barely had time to BREATHE this week and today I just needed to recover.

Tags - @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @Bubbles_1234 @Wise Goldie @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @summerbirdreads @EmilytheDaisy

I also had a meltdown at school today lol
Original post by summerbirdreads
I also had a meltdown at school today lol

Omgg twinning :biggrin:

What happened?
Omgg twinning :biggrin:

What happened?

Lots of reasons but I'm quite behind in school because I had Covid awhile back. Also because I found out most people who borrows stuff from me never returns them most of the time, because they think I'm a spoiled *****.

Sad I know... I don't want to ruin your thread.
(edited 2 years ago)
Lots of reasons but I'm quite behind in school because I had Covid awhile back. Also because I found out most people who borrows stuff from me never returns them most of the time, because they think I'm a spoiled *****.

I can relate with being behind in school because of covid because I had it too on day 3 of the start of the academic year :laugh: what year are you in? Ah right, crap when that happens I used to get that too, but it is theft if they don't give it back which is a problem. What sort of stuff don't they give back?
I can relate with being behind in school because of covid because I had it too on day 3 of the start of the academic year :laugh: what year are you in? Ah right, crap when that happens I used to get that too, but it is theft if they don't give it back which is a problem. What sort of stuff don't they give back?

I'm in year 13.

Everything I lend them... :frown:
I'm in year 13.

Everything I lend them... :frown:

Ah right.. exam year so not great then

Oh does the school know about this? Or your parents?
Sad I know... I don't want to ruin your thread.

Honestly I don't mind I just want you to be happy :smile:
Ah right.. exam year so not great then

Oh does the school know about this? Or your parents?

Well, I don't want to break friendships over something so petty...
My parents won't care and would side with them...
Honestly I don't mind I just want you to be happy :smile:

You're sweet :smile:
Well, I don't want to break friendships over something so petty...
My parents won't care and would side with them...

Right.. I mean if it's a pencil or a piece of chocolate that's one thing, but if it's a textbook it's completely different. If it stops you from studying I mean
Ah right yup I relate lmao, mine do that to try and get me to 'toughen up' or whatever, what they don't realise is that I do most struggles alone :laugh:
You're sweet :smile:

<3
Right.. I mean if it's a pencil or a piece of chocolate that's one thing, but if it's a textbook it's completely different. If it stops you from studying I mean
Ah right yup I relate lmao, mine do that to try and get me to 'toughen up' or whatever, what they don't realise is that I do most struggles alone :laugh:

It's like nice stationary, books, sometimes even jewelry ....
My mum tells me I'm being silly.
It's like nice stationary, books, sometimes even jewelry ....
My mum tells me I'm being silly.

Mkay stationary.. okay pretty much everyone loses stationary at some point :laugh: but books and especially jewellery is not okay, especially if they're of sentimental value.
Mmm. Not great. Don't know what to say as I don't know how to deal with that type of parent either :laugh:
Mkay stationary.. okay pretty much everyone loses stationary at some point :laugh: but books and especially jewellery is not okay, especially if they're of sentimental value.
Mmm. Not great. Don't know what to say as I don't know how to deal with that type of parent either :laugh:

Lol.. those stationary were expensive though.
I think I'm fine like I'm not gonna let anyone borrow anything again (from school at least). Spoiled ***** so be it. :rolleyes:
Lol.. those stationary were expensive though.
I think I'm fine like I'm not gonna let anyone borrow anything again (from school at least). Spoiled ***** so be it. :rolleyes:

Ah right not great then.
Fair enough lmao I've kinda resolved to that too - unless they're a really close friend I can trust.
Bahhaa I don't understand people who think like that. THEY'RE the spoiled *****es tbh. Like-
UPDATE:

Anywayy today I had-
- Practice (meltdown)

Tomorrow I have-
- Physics
- English
- Spanish
- Drama

Hi! I hope you feel better soon!!I haven´t had the best start to the week either (I found out yesterday that my parents are getting a divorce), so I haven´t been able to concentrate on my home work either if that helps :redface: Also don´t worry too much about the home work/chemistry test; I´m sure it will be okay
Original post by Kathrine1
Hi! I hope you feel better soon!!I haven´t had the best start to the week either (I found out yesterday that my parents are getting a divorce), so I haven´t been able to concentrate on my home work either if that helps :redface: Also don´t worry too much about the home work/chemistry test; I´m sure it will be okay

Oh **** I'm so sorry. Will this affect anything in the future?
Oh **** I'm so sorry. Will this affect anything in the future?

Don´t be; I probably shouldn´t have brought it up anyway. I´m moving to another apartment in about a month with my mom and my brother, but my parents are still paying for my music school tuition so that´s nice at least. In Denmark exams are in year 10 so I´m a bit worried about that, but it will probably work out okay.

Quick Reply

Latest