The Student Room Group

The Chaotic Life of Hannah

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kathrine1
Don´t be; I probably shouldn´t have brought it up anyway. I´m moving to another apartment in about a month with my mom and my brother, but my parents are still paying for my music school tuition so that´s nice at least. In Denmark exams are in year 10 so I´m a bit worried about that, but it will probably work out okay.

No no that's okay. That's good on that front, at least you'll be local-ish(?) Ah right, when are your exams?

I'm here for you if you need anyone to talk to <3
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
No no that's okay. That's good on that front, at least you'll be local-ish(?) Ah right, when are your exams?

I'm here for you if you need anyone to talk to <3

Thank you so much, I´m just a bit... shocked right now to be honest. Yup its a smaller apartment but it is really close to the shopping district, and I can still go to the same school so that´s good I suppose. I´m just kind of scared that now neither my new apartment nor my home (?) will actually feel like home. My school does exams in October/November and April through June. I just took the German IGCSE, and then I´m taking the rest of my IGCSE´s later this school year + a national Danish exam.
Thank you so much, I´m just a bit... shocked right now to be honest. Yup its a smaller apartment but it is really close to the shopping district, and I can still go to the same school so that´s good I suppose. I´m just kind of scared that now neither my new apartment nor my home (?) will actually feel like home. My school does exams in October/November and April through June. I just took the German IGCSE, and then I´m taking the rest of my IGCSE´s later this school year + a national Danish exam.

Yeah, that makes sense, I mean you've only just been told recently. Ah right, that's good, at least you'll have some consistency with school. Ah, which exams are coming up this month? They'll take your circumstances into consideration.
If I can do anything to help I will
i missed a lot lmao
UPDATE:

I had a meltdown today, got so overwhelmed I curled up in a ball on the floor in practice in 4th today, before having to excuse myself out of the lesson because I couldn't concentrate, then proceeded to go to my SEN teacher which I only really do if I get too overwhelmed to function. I'm so grateful for her, she's amazing. I was supposed to have school until 7 pm today, but I was able to leave at 5 to have a night off and to catch up on my prep. For my RPE essay, I have to 'refer to the notes we made in the lesson'. The only problem is I wasn't there in the lesson and there's nothing on Google Classroom to do my work from, so I've had to contact everyone in my class to get the notes so I can write this frickin 12 marker essay and it's like- So I'm waiting on them, completed my physics thank goodness, and I did my maths and drama in lunch today, although I feel really guilty because I kept on snapping at my friends who were just trying to help me out, maths just stresses me out and I took it out on them.

Anywayy today I had-
- Music (we're doing 'Killer Queen' and it's AWESOME although it's annoying that we have to analyse every tiny thing about this song)
- Practice (did duets with my friends which was SO FUN)
- English (watching a film and I fell asleep because I'm so exhausted - my teacher had to wake me up and I felt so bad because it was so disrespectful and she's lovely)
- Practice (meltdown)
- Maths (I mean what can I say maths is maths crap as always :colonhash:)
Then after school, I was supposed to have rehearsal, performance class, and flute ensemble but I left at 5 because yk)

After school I've finished my physics prep and was going to start my RPE but am now waiting on the lesson notes... now I'm debating whether to wait for the notes so I get started on the essay or to just go straight to bed.. idc it's 7.15 I'm absolutely shattered. I'm completely burnt out and I need to recover. And I will, I'll just need a night to get over the week and I'll be fine.

I also got my light therapy lamp for SAD so I'm hoping that will work... fingers crossed :crossedf:
Tomorrow I have-
- Physics
- English
- Spanish
- Drama
- Chemistry (which I'm DREADING because we get our results back and I didn't understand ANYTHING on the paper)
After school, I have flute class which is just scale patterns and improv which is... eh. Would rather have a Costa :laugh: I'm kinda dreading it ngl because there was an exercise I was supposed to learn from memory by tomorrow which I haven't even started yet so I'm dead. I'll have to explain to her I've barely had time to BREATHE this week and today I just needed to recover.

Tags - @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @Bubbles_1234 @Wise Goldie @thrivingfrog @AestheticStudying @summerbirdreads @EmilytheDaisy

maybe your tired cos you got too many hobbies:biggrin: sometimes people can do too much and burn out
Original post by viktorismyplant
i missed a lot lmao

Bahahaha sorry bout that - mainly me talking about meltdowns and panic attacks sooo yk :/
Original post by Wise Goldie
maybe your tired cos you got too many hobbies:biggrin: sometimes people can do too much and burn out

Yeah true, it's not unknown for me to burn out :frown:
Bahahaha sorry bout that - mainly me talking about meltdowns and panic attacks sooo yk :/

oof at least you updating ig lol
oof at least you updating ig lol

Ye bahaha this week has been shite but ykyk can't be worse than catching covid tho
Ye bahaha this week has been shite but ykyk can't be worse than catching covid tho

bahahahahha love that hannah

my weeks been alright i just cba to update properly
bahahahahha love that hannah

my weeks been alright i just cba to update properly

:biggrin:

Ye I mean you can't really do anything lmao :laugh:
:biggrin:

Ye I mean you can't really do anything lmao :laugh:

true and its not like i got school to hlp :lol:
true and its not like i got school to hlp :lol:

Ye bahahahaha

Vibing to musical theatre LMAO
Ye bahahahaha

Vibing to musical theatre LMAO

rdafgsbnjdbvy not again bestie
rdafgsbnjdbvy not again bestie

Bahaha sorry bout that :laugh: I mean what can I say I'm so predictable :laugh:

Anywayy how are you??
Aight so today went much better than yesterday even though I'm still a bit shaky. I had to leave twice in class today because I felt so overwhelmed and I also started snapping at my flute teacher for no apparent reason which I'm worried about. My parents have called a meeting with the school and I'm going to this meeting tomorrow at 9:30 am, with me, my parents, my SEN teacher, the head of woodwind at school, and possibly my form tutor present. I'm missing English and possibly some of RPE which is annoying because I'll get behind but I haven't done my RPE prep so- I was supposed to get it done last night but I didn't have the notes from the lesson - now I do but I'm absolutely shattered so considering asking for an extension on the prep and just going to bed early tonight, especially considering I'm stressing about this meeting tomorrow. I also got my chemistry result back - 36%. GO MEEEE slightly confused though because she said it was still a C and I thought a C was 50% I-

Anywayy today I had-
- Physics (which I actually half-understood so we're making progress here :lol: )
- English (which was group work which stressed me out and my friend got anxious which I was worried about)
- Spanish (yee it was okay I mean we spent most of the lesson doing one exercise which is my sort of thing; I learn better that way)
- Drama (practical work which was SO FUN)
- Chemistry (got my result back x-x and spent the lesson marking it)
And then after school I had flute class, where I just stared at the floor the entire session because I didn't know how to act, so came across as extremely rude and I feel really bad about it.

Tomorrow I have-
- English
- RPE
- Games
- Practice
- Drama rehearsal
Before school, I have a flute lesson, during English and possibly some of RPE I have that meeting, during games I have an appointment, and after school (8.30 pm I-) I have a piano lesson.
So my morning consists of meetings :lol: which I don't find too bad, to be honest. I'm glad I'm in this meeting with the head of woodwind so I'm able to hear other views and give my own. Soo ye I don't really have any lessons tomorrow as I'm in meetings so tomorrow - even though it's long - should be pretty easy :laugh:
Although I haven't done any flute or piano practice which I'm dreading; I'll just have to explain that I haven't had any time.

Tags - @thrivingfrog @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @Bubbles_1234 @ReviseSleeping @EmilytheDaisy @AestheticStudying @summerbirdreads @Wise Goldie
(edited 2 years ago)
Aight so today went much better than yesterday even though I'm still a bit shaky. I had to leave twice in class today because I felt so overwhelmed and I also started snapping at my flute teacher for no apparent reason which I'm worried about. My parents have called a meeting with the school and I'm going to this meeting tomorrow at 9:30 am, with me, my parents, my SEN teacher, the head of woodwind at school, and possibly my form tutor present. I'm missing English and possibly some of RPE which is annoying because I'll get behind but I haven't done my RPE prep so- I was supposed to get it done last night but I didn't have the notes from the lesson - now I do but I'm absolutely shattered so considering asking for an extension on the prep and just going to bed early tonight, especially considering I'm stressing about this meeting tomorrow. I also got my chemistry result back - 36%. GO MEEEE slightly confused though because she said it was still a C and I thought a C was 50% I-

Anywayy today I had-
- Physics (which I actually half-understood so we're making progress here :lol: )
- English (which was group work which stressed me out and my friend got anxious which I was worried about)
- Spanish (yee it was okay I mean we spent most of the lesson doing one exercise which is my sort of thing; I learn better that way)
And then after school I had flute class, where I just stared at the floor the entire session because I didn't know how to act, so came across as extremely rude and I feel really bad about it.

Tomorrow I have-
- English
- RPE
- Games
- Practice
- Drama rehearsal
Before school, I have a flute lesson, during English and possibly some of RPE I have that meeting, during games I have an appointment, and after school (8.30 pm I-) I have a piano lesson.
So my morning consists of meetings :lol: which I don't find too bad, to be honest. I'm glad I'm in this meeting with the head of woodwind so I'm able to hear other views and give my own. Soo ye I don't really have any lessons tomorrow as I'm in meetings so tomorrow - even though it's long - should be pretty easy :laugh:
Although I haven't done any flute or piano practice which I'm dreading; I'll just have to explain that I haven't had any time.

Tags - @thrivingfrog @Kathrine1 @viktorismyplant @Bubbles_1234 @ReviseSleeping @EmilytheDaisy @AestheticStudying @summerbirdreads @Wise Goldie

Hey hey heyyyy, sorry I've not spoken in a while! I had a huge panic attack today it was awful because my throat goes really tight and it feels like I'm suffocating but yk only 4 hours of it we roll-

The grade boundaries for science are really low like in my mocks last year I got 56% in chem and it was a grade 7 so yeah you will have got a C lol and congrats

I've not played my guitar since Saturday dw LMAO
Original post by thrivingfrog
Hey hey heyyyy, sorry I've not spoken in a while! I had a huge panic attack today it was awful because my throat goes really tight and it feels like I'm suffocating but yk only 4 hours of it we roll-

The grade boundaries for science are really low like in my mocks last year I got 56% in chem and it was a grade 7 so yeah you will have got a C lol and congrats

I've not played my guitar since Saturday dw LMAO

Bahahaha it's okay - good to speak again! I'm so sorry, hope you're okay now. I had a meltdown yesterday and it's ****. Like-

Ye it makes no sense lmao

Pahaha thanks, I just know my flute teacher will murder me but we vibe I guess :/

Anywayy today I had-

Tomorrow I have-
- English
- RPE
- Games
- Practice
- Drama rehearsal

Nice! Congrats on the chemistry test :biggrin:!
Nice! Congrats on the chemistry test :biggrin:!

Thanks so much! Wasn't the grade I wanted but it was better than I expected lmao. How are you? x

Quick Reply

Latest