The Student Room Group

Student Loan Paid - but still no money

According to SFE my maintenance loan has been paid to me I should of had it in my bank by 5pm last Tuesday (The 16th) I am getting not very far speaking with there team they don't seem to understand I am in need of the funds to pay bills etc and already have bills on hold as the date kept getting pushed back. They say it can take 3-5 working days and that passes tomorrow I doubt it will magically appear. My account details are all correct sort code and account number. Has anyone one had a similar issue and how long did it take to resolve many thanks.
Original post by Sully25
According to SFE my maintenance loan has been paid to me I should of had it in my bank by 5pm last Tuesday (The 16th) I am getting not very far speaking with there team they don't seem to understand I am in need of the funds to pay bills etc and already have bills on hold as the date kept getting pushed back. They say it can take 3-5 working days and that passes tomorrow I doubt it will magically appear. My account details are all correct sort code and account number. Has anyone one had a similar issue and how long did it take to resolve many thanks.

Good Morning,

If your payment is showing as paid and you haven't received the funds then we would need to look into tracing this payment. As it involves bank details we would only be able to deal with this over the phone.

Please contact us on 0300 100 0607 if you still need help with the funds.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
Reply 2
Original post by Sully25

Can I ask what happened ? As I have the same issue and I’m worried about where the money has gone thanks
Original post by Garfield88
Can I ask what happened ? As I have the same issue and I’m worried about where the money has gone thanks

Hi Garfield88,

You would need to call so that an adviser can look into this for you.

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending