The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL 2022 Management Science BSc - Applicants thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I applied at the end of november and haven't recieved the additional PS, how long did it take them to send it to u?

3 days for me! Good luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
I realised that there is no thread for UCL Management Science 2022 applicants yet. I am a foreign student applying for the course. Let's talk about it! Has anyone received offers yet?

What a levels did you all do as I'm worried mine aren't good enough
how did everyone find the additional personal statement? is anyone still waiting to here back or do you think they've sent out all requests for additional personal statements.
how did everyone find the additional personal statement? is anyone still waiting to here back or do you think they've sent out all requests for additional personal statements.

They mail the APS to you.
My friend is still waiting for it, they are definitely gonna send out more.
Original post by Kizzy12

Im doing IB and i have the same worry
Original post by unknown_134
They mail the APS to you.
My friend is still waiting for it, they are definitely gonna send out more.

yess, I got mine last week. was just wondering when they will stop sending them out and start sending offers lolz
yess, I got mine last week. was just wondering when they will stop sending them out and start sending offers lolz

I feel theres still a lot of time before any offers start coming😅
Guys on the spreadsheet there’s an offer for “business management” idk if it’s ug or pg
Guys on the spreadsheet there’s an offer for “business management” idk if it’s ug or pg

I think that it may be a different degree as this one is management science
Original post by Kizzy12

Mine are in bio, chem and maths, so I am quite nervous that they won’t like that convo due to the nature of the course :/
I have already accepted that the reply from UCL will come not before mid-April.

I feel theres still a lot of time before any offers start coming😅
I have already accepted that the reply from UCL will come not before mid-April.

that’s so stressful 😭
For everyone who answered the APS, did you struggle to answer it all under 1000 words?
For everyone who answered the APS, did you struggle to answer it all under 1000 words?

yes 100%, it took me rewriting my answers 4-5 times to get them around the right length and too much stress🤣. made it in the end though thankfully
Reply 74
Guys someone on the UCL offers spreadsheet has an offer for MSc Management science with A*A*A* predicteds. It's finally happening...
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Soumitr
Guys someone on the UCL offers spreadsheet has an offer for MSc Management science with A*A*A* entry requirements. It's finally happening...

All I can see is MSc Management not man.sci
I think that the offers will start coming out after the 21st of March since the portal is scheduled for maintenance that will end then and it says on the website that they're going to respond to everyone by the 31st of May.
I think that the offers will start coming out after the 21st of March since the portal is scheduled for maintenance that will end then and it says on the website that they're going to respond to everyone by the 31st of May.

I did just see on the main UCL forum that someone contacted them (different course I believe) and they said that 'all decisions will be sent out by the end of April'. Guess we wait a bit longer than we expected.
Can the thread starter please create a google form specifically for this thread and add it in their first post..so we can add our grades, international or home and application, APS dates on it..the columns for offer received and conditions can be empty for now but that will give us an idea of how many we are and how long we all have been waiting etc. Thank you :colondollar:
I did just see on the main UCL forum that someone contacted them (different course I believe) and they said that 'all decisions will be sent out by the end of April'. Guess we wait a bit longer than we expected.

Maybe, Im not so sure but this is what it says on the website:
3.9 Application Decisions
3.9.1 Offer of an Undergraduate Place
1. UCL endeavours to ensure that all applicants who have applied by the October or January equal consideration deadline will receive a decision via UCAS by 31 March in the calendar year of proposed entry, or a calendar year ahead for deferred entry applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending