London

UCL 2022 Management Science BSc - Applicants thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe, Im not so sure but this is what it says on the website:
3.9 Application Decisions
3.9.1 Offer of an Undergraduate Place
1. UCL endeavours to ensure that all applicants who have applied by the October or January equal consideration deadline will receive a decision via UCAS by 31 March in the calendar year of proposed entry, or a calendar year ahead for deferred entry applicants.

I heard a few people saying that is for last year and not this year. In 3.6.3 it says by the ucas deadline jan 15th, which was for last year. I believe this years decision deadline has been pushed back to end of april due to more applications.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
It's unbelievable how no one home or international has heard anything. I appreciate not everyone is in student room but i have been checking reddit too..no information anywhere. The wait is killing me.
Maybe, Im not so sure but this is what it says on the website:
3.9 Application Decisions
3.9.1 Offer of an Undergraduate Place
1. UCL endeavours to ensure that all applicants who have applied by the October or January equal consideration deadline will receive a decision via UCAS by 31 March in the calendar year of proposed entry, or a calendar year ahead for deferred entry applicants.

Hopefully this is the case, but considering I haven't heard anyone from this course hearing anything back, I doubt in the 10 days after portico reopens they will give out all decisions. They should have updated the website however, if they are planning on extending the date past March 31st as that is unfair on us who are waiting.
It's unbelievable how no one home or international has heard anything. I appreciate not everyone is in student room but i have been checking reddit too..no information anywhere. The wait is killing me.

Ikkkk, I think for our courses they really are just going to wait it out till April and possibly are just using all this time to consider our APS'. Stay strong everyoneee x
I understand that they need to consider our APS' but they are taking a very long time. I think last year management science came out in April as well. I might be wrong though. Its super stressful.

But since management science is not widely available, what other courses did everyone apply to?
Original post by kaxsh
I heard a few people saying that is for last year and not this year. In 3.6.3 it says by the ucas deadline jan 15th, which was for last year. I believe this years decision deadline has been pushed back to end of april due to more applications.

The document says published for 2021-22, so I think its for us, but I also agree that most probably we will unfortunately have to wait a while longer. Here is the link anyway: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/academic-manual/chapters/chapter-1-student-recruitment-and-admissions/section-3-admissions-and-selection#:~:text=UCL%20endeavours%20to%20ensure%20that,ahead%20for%20deferred%20entry%20applicants.
I understand that they need to consider our APS' but they are taking a very long time. I think last year management science came out in April as well. I might be wrong though. Its super stressful.

But since management science is not widely available, what other courses did everyone apply to?

It's a good idea..let's start with our intros.
I am home student
Predicted A*A*A
EPQ A* achieved
Applied:
Bristol- Economics and management
Kings - Economics and management
LSE - Econ and history
Warwick- EPP
I am home student
Predicted A*A*A
EPQ A* achieved
Applied:
LSE - Econ and history
Warwick- EPP

hey, i applied to the same course at kings and bristol. have u heard anything back yet? x
I am home student
Predicted A*A*A
EPQ A* achieved
Applied:
LSE - Econ and history
Warwick- EPP

I'm an international student
Predicted Grade: 43/45 IB
Courses:
- QueenMary Finance (offer)
- City Finance (offer)
- LSE Finance (rejection)
- Kings Accounting and Finance (idk)
hey, i applied to the same course at kings and bristol. have u heard anything back yet? x

I have an offer from Bristol and Warwick. Radio silence from Kings. What about your intro :smile:
I am home student
Predicted A*A*A
EPQ A* achieved
Applied:
LSE - Econ and history
Warwick- EPP

I applied to Kings Econ & Management as well and I received an offer today but I want to go to ucl more
Original post by +sunshine
I applied to Kings Econ & Management as well and I received an offer today but I want to go to ucl more

Wow congratulations. Are you home or international? When did you apply?

Tbh UCL is my first choice as well but since I haven't heard back from Kings or UCL..i am getting a bit tensed x

Congrats on ur offer! What r ur predicted if you don’t mind me asking
Does anybody know when they will probablt start sending offers?
Wow congratulations. Are you home or international? When did you apply?

Tbh UCL is my first choice as well but since I haven't heard back from Kings or UCL..i am getting a bit tensed x

I applied on 15/10 and I am an international student studying IB. U will hear from Kings soon, no worries if your got a good ps and pg i guess :smile:
Does anybody know when they will probablt start sending offers?

let's hope starting from April
Congrats on ur offer! What r ur predicted if you don’t mind me asking

Oh, sure. umm my pg is 41/45 for IB
I applied on 15/10 and I am an international student studying IB. U will hear from Kings soon, no worries if your got a good ps and pg i guess :smile:

at least they have started giving out offers to some people, I find they usually do international students first so im sure any home students should hear soon. congrats tho!!
at least they have started giving out offers to some people, I find they usually do international students first so im sure any home students should hear soon. congrats tho!!

Top schools like LSE and UCL always have their mysterious ways, guessing what they are thinking is just hurting our mood for revising, I guess just believe we did our best, stay hopeful and trust the process
I just got an offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending