The Student Room Group

queens belfast pgce application 22/23

just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from queens pgce application? specifically science pgce? my application still says pending but i read somewhere that interviews were taking place in december
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi

Hope you heard back? I only heard from them last week and now I have my interview on Monday.
Reply 2
Hi! So I had my interview for English just before Christmas but haven’t heard anything back yet. Hope you hear something soon!
Reply 3
Hi I had my interview for RE today I think they normally only give a few weeks notice for your interview. Hopefully you hear soon 🤞🏻
Reply 4
I had my science interview last week. Any idea how long do I need to wait for the interview result ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by sam_pgce
I had my science interview last week. Any idea how long do I need to wait for the interview result ?

I was told they were aiming for early spring to let people know-that was for English anyways not sure if it’s different for other subjects
Reply 6
Original post by nh96
I was told they were aiming for early spring to let people know-that was for English anyways not sure if it’s different for other subjects

Thanks, hopefully we hear back soon
Reply 7
I've heard that they'll be adding decisions regarding Science applications to the Direct Applications Portal next week.
Good luck!
:captain:
Reply 8
Had my interview in December and heard back late January that I was accepted for PGCE IT/Compuitng. Hopefully you’ll hear something soon 🤞🏻
Has anybody heard anything back yet about social sciences PGCE at queens? I had my interview 2 months ago and decision is still pending on the portal
I am also still waiting to hear back from this course.
Reply 11
Original post by oonagh1
I am also still waiting to hear back from this course.

I have an interview tomorrow and I was wondering if your knowledge of Social science/sociology was a big thing during the interview? As a mature student, I completed my undergraduate degree in social policy 10 years ago, and I'm worried that I won't be able to answer their subject-based questions adequately
Hi , does anyone know if it’s too late to apply now ? For the 24/25 pgce course ?
Reply 13
Original post by Karolina901
Hi , does anyone know if it’s too late to apply now ? For the 24/25 pgce course ?

It's too late for Queen's they closed 1 Nov.
Anyone else applied for PGCE for social science, deadline was for end of November and my application status is saying “passed initial inspection” but I’ve heard there’s normally interviews in December but I’m yet to hear back and believe there closed now for Christmas. Anyone else waiting to hear back?
Reply 15
Original post by Brandon2000
Anyone else applied for PGCE for social science, deadline was for end of November and my application status is saying “passed initial inspection” but I’ve heard there’s normally interviews in December but I’m yet to hear back and believe there closed now for Christmas. Anyone else waiting to hear back?

Hi! I received an email in late December inviting me to an interview for the Sociology PGCE. It's on the 9th January. Perhaps firing an email off to Admissions might get you some answers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending