The Student Room Group

Oxford pgce 2024

Hello I've applied and interviewed for Oxford pgce this year and got told I would hear back from the within two weeks after my interview has anybody started to get offers?
(edited 5 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am in the same position. As of yesterday it had been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything.
Original post by 000cf00
I am in the same position. As of yesterday it had been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything.

What subject did you apply for? I apied for Geography.
Reply 3
Original post by Deadpoetssociety
What subject did you apply for? I apied for Geography.

I applied for history, had my interview on the 31st
Reply 4
Hello everyone, I applied for the mathematics course and had my interview on 9th November, I haven’t heard back yet has anyone received a response after interviewing?
Original post by Scary
Hello everyone, I applied for the mathematics course and had my interview on 9th November, I haven’t heard back yet has anyone received a response after interviewing?

Still waiting for a response here!
Reply 6
I received a response yesterday and i have been offered a place on the mathematics course! Best of luck to you all with the outcome
Original post by Scary
I received a response yesterday and i have been offered a place on the mathematics course! Best of luck to you all with the outcome

I've also been offered a place for geography, well done!
Reply 8
I've also been offered a place for geography, well done!

Will you be accepted the offer and if so which college will you apply for? and Do you know how the bursary payments work? The course is 12 months so i assume there will be payment in each month of the course?
Reply 9
Original post by Scary

Congratulations!!

I also got an offer for History!!
Reply 10
Congratulations everyone! Did you all accept your offers? & has anyone been given access to the canvas site?
Hello I've applied and interviewed for Oxford pgce this year and got told I would hear back from the within two weeks after my interview has anybody started to get offers?

Hi I've had an offer and have accepted it for geography pgce!
Original post by Scary
Congratulations everyone! Did you all accept your offers? & has anyone been given access to the canvas site?

No access to the canvas site yet though? Does anyone want to make a gc for pgce sstudents going next year?
Reply 13
No access to the canvas site yet though? Does anyone want to make a gc for pgce sstudents going next year?

I’ve just emailed as need to fill out the college form and etc… I’ll let you know an update
Reply 14
Original post by Scary
Will you be accepted the offer and if so which college will you apply for? and Do you know how the bursary payments work? The course is 12 months so i assume there will be payment in each month of the course?

Usually 10.monthly instalments.
Hi everyone!! I had my interview early November and was accepted onto the course for secondary biology, but didn’t realise student room was a thing until today! So thought I’d introduce myself, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group yet? 😀
Hi I had my interview today about secondary physics PGCE
Reply 17
Original post by Numberphile2019
Hi I had my interview today about secondary physics PGCE

Hi! How did it go?
Original post by tsuna0mi

Hi! How did it go?

I was offered a place on 19th Jan!!
Original post by pgceaccount123
Hi everyone!! I had my interview early November and was accepted onto the course for secondary biology, but didn’t realise student room was a thing until today! So thought I’d introduce myself, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group yet? 😀

I created a WhatsApp group, it’s only me right now but if you want to join, add me on WhatsApp 07566869997

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending