The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Oral health science admissions 2022

Hiya, has anyone had their interview and heard back from Essex yet?

Scroll to see replies

Moved to University of Essex
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by lindsayh01

Nothing back yet , how did you interview go? X
Reply 3
It was harder than I thought! I was not expecting some of the questions. How about you?
It was harder than I thought! I was not expecting some of the questions. How about you?

Some questions completely threw me off but I tried to answer them as best as I could.. hopefully we did well x
Reply 5
Original post by Cocoverda
Some questions completely threw me off but I tried to answer them as best as I could.. hopefully we did well x

Fingers crossed! Let me know if you hear anything x
Fingers crossed! Let me know if you hear anything x

Some People are saying we’ll hear back after/on the deadline x I just wanted to ask wether the interviewer was writing down notes for your interview or not? X
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Cocoverda
Some People are saying we’ll hear back after/on the deadline x I just wanted to ask wether the interviewer was writing down notes for your interview or not? X

I believe he might of been x
I believe he might of been x

Ahhh, I only saw him looking at one screen to another hahaha x

Yes I have mine end of Feb!
Reply 10
Hi does this mean we hear back end of feb?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I have mine end of Feb!

Oh i mis read! U have your interview end of feb?
Yes interview end of feb do you have one?
Reply 13
Yes interview end of feb do you have one?

I had mine in November. Any idea when we hear back?
Original post by nicmori
I had mine in November. Any idea when we hear back?

Oh wow that’s early! When did you apply? And I believe May!
Reply 15
Oh wow that’s early! When did you apply? And I believe May!

I applied the date they started accepting applications lol. Think it was September? What qualificationsdo you have?
Original post by nicmori
I applied the date they started accepting applications lol. Think it was September? What qualificationsdo you have?

That’s good! Long time to wait to hear isn’t it!! And qualified dental nurse and some additional courses I.e radiology and impressions what about you? X
Reply 17
That’s good! Long time to wait to hear isn’t it!! And qualified dental nurse and some additional courses I.e radiology and impressions what about you? X

Yes its such a long time to wait. Im qualified dental nurse, oh qualified, having to re do my biology gcse atm. Is this your first time applying x
Original post by nicmori
Yes its such a long time to wait. Im qualified dental nurse, oh qualified, having to re do my biology gcse atm. Is this your first time applying x

Ah great! No it’s my second! I got on the wait list last year! Isit your first time? X
Reply 19
Ah great! No it’s my second! I got on the wait list last year! Isit your first time? X

Ah i got my fingers crossed for you! Waitlist? Do you get shortlisted first then before you get an offer? Yes its my first time applying x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending