The Student Room Group

Oral health science University of Essex

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back to see if you’ve got an interview? I’ve refreshed my emails over 100 times in these last 3 weeks 😂
Original post by Jhart2024
Hello, I was wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear back to see if you’ve got an interview? I’ve refreshed my emails over 100 times in these last 3 weeks 😂

Hiya @Jhart2024 !🤗

I would advise you to contact the admissions team to get an answer but not to worry as there is students still applying so is just a case of waiting as they have a lot of applications to go through.

I hope this helps.
Essex Official Rep-Cat 🤩
Reply 2
Morning,
I applied around mid Jan and still waiting.
Don't think i've ever been on my emails so much lol!
I spoke to the admissions team a few weeks back and they said they are still processing applications so just a waiting game. Think some people last year had their interviews in March/April which I guess makes the wait less to find out in May if you have a place.
Is this your first time applying? x
Reply 3
Hi, have you heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest