The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Oral health science admissions 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nicmori
Ah i got my fingers crossed for you! Waitlist? Do you get shortlisted first then before you get an offer? Yes its my first time applying x

Mine for you too!🤞🏻 So if you get put on the waitlist it’s a reserve basically if anyone drops out instead of a straight up no. How did you find the interview? X
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Mine for you too!🤞🏻 So if you get put on the waitlist it’s a reserve basically if anyone drops out instead of a straight up no. How did you find the interview? X

Oh i see! This is all very new to me. Its nice to know how it works. I was a bag of nerves and had questions i did not expect or prepare for but i tried my best! X
Happy to answer any questions if I know the answer! Ah I’m sure you did great!! There’s always something you didn’t prepare for! X
Reply 23
Original post by lindsayh01
Hiya, has anyone had their interview and heard back from Essex yet?

Ive had my interview in November but havent heard back yet. Someone else said we hear back in may? X
Reply 24
Original post by nicmori
I had mine in November. Any idea when we hear back?

I had mine in December and not heard anything. Im thinking around May time?
Reply 25
I just had my interview for Essex and I found it quite hard ! Was not expecting a lot of the questions she asked
Original post by Ceremy
I just had my interview for Essex and I found it quite hard ! Was not expecting a lot of the questions she asked

I’m sure you done fine! I had mine yesterday too! Think positive
Reply 27
I’m sure you done fine! I had mine yesterday too! Think positive

Is this the first time you're applying? Which interviewer did you have and how did it go for you?
Original post by Ceremy
Is this the first time you're applying? Which interviewer did you have and how did it go for you?

This is my second year! I had lady with dark hair and glasses. I found it okay once I got going, feel like I answered the questions as best I could!!
Reply 29
This is my second year! I had lady with dark hair and glasses. I found it okay once I got going, feel like I answered the questions as best I could!!

I had the same lady !! I'm sure you've done great. I did the worst thing and started looking up the questions she asked after and realised how much I missed out!
Reply 30

Ah i see. I bet that is even more nerve racking! Interview was ok! I was so nervous and alot of questions came up I didn’t expect. Think my nerves got the better of me. How about you x
Original post by Ceremy
I had the same lady !! I'm sure you've done great. I did the worst thing and started looking up the questions she asked after and realised how much I missed out!

I’m sure you don’t fine! They can’t expect you to know everything!! As long as you hit some main points and came across friendly, fingers crossed for you🤞🏻
Original post by nicmori
Ah i see. I bet that is even more nerve racking! Interview was ok! I was so nervous and alot of questions came up I didn’t expect. Think my nerves got the better of me. How about you x

Yeah it was horrible not knowing wether they would contact or not!! And I feel like it went okay, I tried my best!! Nerves are horrible :frown: x
I have my interview on Monday, wish me luck! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Reply 34
Original post by Shivnewman3
I have my interview on Monday, wish me luck! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Congratulations 🎉 When did you apply?
Thank you! 😊 I applied at the beginning of January x
I think we hear back in April/may this course is such a competitive one but hopefully we all get in!
Reply 37
Happy to answer any questions if I know the answer! Ah I’m sure you did great!! There’s always something you didn’t prepare for! X

Hi there, I will have my interview in the next 2 weeks. Can I ask what type of questions to expect? I'm so nervous
Thank you
Original post by Shivnewman3
Thank you! 😊 I applied at the beginning of January x

How did it go?
Original post by lindsayh01
Hiya, has anyone had their interview and heard back from Essex yet?

Hi @lindsayh01,

Congrats on getting an interview!

I've talked to the admissions team and the department don't make any decisions until all applicants have been interviewed.
It's likely applicants will be notified about their application around the beginning of may!

I hope your application is successful, good luck! :biggrin:

Megan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending