Colchester
Visit website

Essex Oral health science admissions 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Megan_UniofEssex
Hi @lindsayh01,

Congrats on getting an interview!

I've talked to the admissions team and the department don't make any decisions until all applicants have been interviewed.
It's likely applicants will be notified about their application around the beginning of may!

I hope your application is successful, good luck! :biggrin:

Megan

Amazing, thank you for your help! x
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Hi everyone congratulations to everyone that has had or are yet to have an interview I had one last year unfortunately didn’t get accepted I have one next week! Any tips? Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 42
Hi everyone, I have my interview tomorrow and I am super stressed. I have heard it might be quite difficult but I'll stay possitive. Good luck to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Iva.15
Hi everyone, I have my interview tomorrow and I am super stressed. I have heard it might be quite difficult but I'll stay possitive. Good luck to everyone :biggrin:

Don't stress, smile and do your best :smile:
Original post by Iva.15

Good luck! Don’t stress, be yourself! Try to meditate before really helped me chill!
Original post by Anonymous
Good luck! Don’t stress, be yourself! Try to meditate before really helped me chill!

I must agree with meditation, it's such a stress reliever!
Reply 46
I am actually planning to mediate to be honest, it really makes you relax. Considering it's my first attempt I do not expect much though.
I applied one day before the deadline and I did not expect to have any interview.
Original post by Iva.15
I am actually planning to mediate to be honest, it really makes you relax. Considering it's my first attempt I do not expect much though.
I applied one day before the deadline and I did not expect to have any interview.

Think positively, make it your first and final!
I had a similar attitude last year but this year I'm more enthusiastic. Give it your best.
Reply 48
Original post by Dentaldreams
Think positively, make it your first and final!
I had a similar attitude last year but this year I'm more enthusiastic. Give it your best.

Yes you are right, possitive attitude, always helps.
Let's hope for the best :smile:
Original post by Iva.15
Yes you are right, possitive attitude, always helps.
Let's hope for the best :smile:

Yes, let's hope for the best! Hopefully, see you there in September:biggrin:
what are you applying with? Just out of curiosity :smile:
Reply 50
Dental nursing diploma 4 years experience and BSc in Nursing, I studied in Greece.
Original post by Iva.15
Dental nursing diploma 4 years experience and BSc in Nursing, I studied in Greece.

Oh cool, that's interesting! I'm a dental nurse too:smile:
Reply 52
That's amazing, I love Dental nursing but I would enjoy working as a hygienist more.
It's always good to progress professionally and find out what you enjoy.
I wish you good luck this year, we can always try and see the outcome :smile:
Original post by Iva.15
That's amazing, I love Dental nursing but I would enjoy working as a hygienist more.
It's always good to progress professionally and find out what you enjoy.
I wish you good luck this year, we can always try and see the outcome :smile:

I love dental nursing too, but would love to be able to do more!
I definitely agree with you.
Thank you, I wish you all the best too :smile:
Hey, I had my interview today was harder than expected. I had one last year too .. and was unsuccessful any one else?
Reply 55
Original post by thedentalfreak
Hey, I had my interview today was harder than expected. I had one last year too .. and was unsuccessful any one else?

Had my interview in February and I think mine went horribly... not expecting to be given a place at all! Was not expecting a lot of the questions
Hey guys, I hope you're all well! Anyone heard anything back yet ?
No nothing yet! I think it will be may!
Original post by Anonymous
No nothing yet! I think it will be may!

Let's see.. That's what QMUL said as well, end of May and got rejected yesterday, not even 2 weeks after interview..
Nothing the lady on my interview said end of may even June…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending