The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Oral health science admissions 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thedentalfreak
Nothing the lady on my interview said end of may even June…

June!!:o:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by thedentalfreak
Nothing the lady on my interview said end of may even June…

Definitely won't be June as UCAS deadlines state all universities will get back to us by May 19th
I think it went well! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Not long til we hear back now. How did you do? 😊
Do you guys know what date September uni starts, please? For Oral Health course I am wondering, their normal uni programmes starts on the 6th of October
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Muntmunar
Do you guys know what date September uni starts, please? For Oral Health course I am wondering, their normal uni programmes starts on the 6th of October

I think it’s mid October, I’m not 100% sure but I think it was about 21st October last year x
I can’t remember if I’ve asked before but does anyone know how many places for Oral Health Science at Essex?
Reply 66
Original post by Dentaldreams
I can’t remember if I’ve asked before but does anyone know how many places for Oral Health Science at Essex?

Apparently 16
Original post by GGbal
Apparently 16

Altogether or per campus? I only ask because I’m sure I heard last year Colchester was 20 and there were a few at the others too. Although I might be wrong.
I had my interview today, i think it went ok! The lady who interviewed me said we should hear back early may 😊
Reply 69
Altogether or per campus? I only ask because I’m sure I heard last year Colchester was 20 and there were a few at the others too. Although I might be wrong.

All together i guess! But I might be wrong.
Original post by GGbal
All together i guess! But I might be wrong.

Hmmm, I’m just wondering because the intake was higher last year and separate but I haven’t heard anything this year, aside from you of course.
Let’s just hope for the best 🤞
Hmmm, I’m just wondering because the intake was higher last year and separate but I haven’t heard anything this year, aside from you of course.
Let’s just hope for the best 🤞

one of my friends is on the oct 2021 course and she said they accepted 100 people so i think it will be much more than 16!!
Original post by abbie.firmin
one of my friends is on the oct 2021 course and she said they accepted 100 people so i think it will be much more than 16!!

Very happy to hear this!! Thanks for sharing 😊
Very happy to hear this!! Thanks for sharing 😊

You’re welcome 😊 when did you have your interview? how did you feel it went??
You’re welcome 😊 when did you have your interview? how did you feel it went??

I had my interview early last month, and honestly it went very well (I’m a reapplicant and I’ve done a few interviews) I was a lot more confident as it was more of a one to one.
How about you? :smile:
I had my interview early last month, and honestly it went very well (I’m a reapplicant and I’ve done a few interviews) I was a lot more confident as it was more of a one to one.
How about you? :smile:

that’s good, fingers crossed for you then!😊 i had my interview on wednesday and i think it went pretty well too, it felt like more of a chat than an official interview really as none of the questions threw me off so hopefully that’s a good sign 😂
that’s good, fingers crossed for you then!😊 i had my interview on wednesday and i think it went pretty well too, it felt like more of a chat than an official interview really as none of the questions threw me off so hopefully that’s a good sign 😂

Fingers crossed for you too! That’s great to hear, hopefully see you there in October🤞😆
Are you a dental nurse?
Fingers crossed for you too! That’s great to hear, hopefully see you there in October🤞😆
Are you a dental nurse?

yes hopefully see you there!! yes I am a dental nurse, are you?
Reply 78
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 79
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending