The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

cardiff met unconditional

i got a conditional offer for cardiff met but just got an email saying i can opt in for the unconditional offer scheme? what does that mean? are they changing my offer, if so why hasn't it changed???
i got this too! if yours is anything like mine, theyll send you an email with a document with 4 questions to answer. idk what happens after that because i havent sent off my questions yet, but ill update when i find out :smile: they wont change your offer straight away, they will usually assess you fist through the questions, then decide if they want to change your offer. what course are you applying for?
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by what_the_helliot
i got this too! if yours is anything like mine, theyll send you an email with a document with 4 questions to answer. idk what happens after that because i havent sent off my questions yet, but ill update when i find out :smile: they wont change your offer straight away, they will usually assess you fist through the questions, then decide if they want to change your offer. what course are you applying for?

okay thank you so much! how long did it take for them to send you the document? ive applied for sport coaching & sport, pe and health. what about you? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
okay thank you so much! how long did it take for them to send you the document? ive applied for sport coaching & sport, pe and health. what about you? :smile:

im not entirely sure how long it took for them to send it, but it was under an hour i believe. they sent an email with the subject 'you have opted in - please complete this task applicant' and it had a link in it to the document. im applying for psychology!
that's odd i didn't get anything like that, it took me to the page to opt in but then went straight to the cardiff met website once i'd written my details in??! is this your first choice?
Original post by megsmith03
that's odd i didn't get anything like that, it took me to the page to opt in but then went straight to the cardiff met website once i'd written my details in??! is this your first choice?

thats what it did for me, i got redirected to the cardiff met website too. i just got an email later. its my first choice but i havent firmed it or anything yet :smile:
okay thank you so much!!!!
okay thank you so much!!!!

My offer was just changed to unconditional! i didnt write too much for each question - i didnt come close to the word limit on the questions, but they seemed to like them! good luck with yours - hows it going?
Original post by mw25
i opted in yesterday at 12/1pm and still haven’t been emailed back??

im not sure - the email that i sent the doc to was [email protected]. if you dont hear anything, maybe send them an email? it might also be because of christmas, a lot of stuff is closing for the holidays so you might not get a reply until the 3rd or 4th of january.
Original post by what_the_helliot
My offer was just changed to unconditional! i didnt write too much for each question - i didnt come close to the word limit on the questions, but they seemed to like them! good luck with yours - hows it going?

mine was changed to an unconditional 2 days ago! i didn't end up having to write anything they just changed it!
Original post by mw25
i opted in yesterday at 12/1pm and still haven’t been emailed back??

i didn't hear anything, mine automatically got updated a day or so later. all so it'll be a day or so and then if not probs early jan:smile:
Reply 11
I got an email on saturday, asking if i wanted to opt in!! i only saw it today, so assume i’ll have to wait until early january to see what happens
mine was changed to an unconditional 2 days ago! i didn't end up having to write anything they just changed it!

nice!!!! well done :smile:
i got the same. didn't have to write anything. unconditional offer!
ahhh congrats!! what course? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
ahhh congrats!! what course? :smile:

law. what about you?
sport coaching / pe :smile:
Did you get a confirmation email? Because I opted in today at 10am but still haven’t received anything ?
Original post by Mintyteeth
Did you get a confirmation email? Because I opted in today at 10am but still haven’t received anything ?

i didnt at first but then i got one saying "congratulations you've successfully opted in" !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending