The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Heath Campus Cardiff

Hi guys!
I have received an unconditional offer to study adult nursing at Cardiff

I've seen the heath campus and I really liked it, but it bothered me that it was further out from the city. Also, I looked at the bus timetable at heath (for public buses) and it looked really infrequent? I was expecting like every half hour at least. How do you guys get around? And if you have a placement late at night, how do you get home safely?
I might be overthinking, but my other uni option is Manchester where transport seems much more convenient.
If anyone can, can you tell me what you like and don't like about studying at the Heath campus at Cardiff?
And if there are any Nursing students here, could you let me know how you are finding the course? Thanks so much!
Reply 1
Original post by Plasticplants
Hi guys!

I've seen the heath campus and I really liked it, but it bothered me that it was further out from the city. Also, I looked at the bus timetable at heath (for public buses) and it looked really infrequent? I was expecting like every half hour at least. How do you guys get around? And if you have a placement late at night, how do you get home safely?
I might be overthinking, but my other uni option is Manchester where transport seems much more convenient.
If anyone can, can you tell me what you like and don't like about studying at the Heath campus at Cardiff?
And if there are any Nursing students here, could you let me know how you are finding the course? Thanks so much!

The 8 and 9 come every 10-15 mins or so and go straight through the city centre and then to Grangetown. Then there's the 1 and 2, the circular routes that come across Cardiff. Less frequent but different directions. Not sure which bus timetables you've been looking at. Here's the list:
https://www.cardiffbus.com/services/heath-hospital
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Plasticplants
Hi guys!

Hello has your place been confirmed yet?
Original post by unknown_queen123
Hello has your place been confirmed yet?

They had an unconditional, so their place was confirmed before results day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending