The Student Room Group

Pretty little liars, A after Mona (SPOILTER ALERT)

So i'm on season 3 episode 9 right now and I am enjoying the story but I don't understand why they made Cece the next A. Knowing this especially just makes me confused. Mona was a really good A but Cece's motives don't really make sense.

Unless i'm missing something which I probably am :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by candyfloss123333
So i'm on season 3 episode 9 right now and I am enjoying the story but I don't understand why they made Cece the next A. Knowing this especially just makes me confused. Mona was a really good A but Cece's motives don't really make sense.

Unless i'm missing something which I probably am :biggrin:

Welcome to the thought process of every fan of PLL. I honestly think the show went downhill after season 2. None of the As afterwards made any sense. At least with Mona her motives made sense and it made sense that she'd be able to do all the things she did. I think Marlene King was too obsessed with being one step ahead of viewers that she sacrificed any viable plot line.
Original post by fumz19
Welcome to the thought process of every fan of PLL. I honestly think the show went downhill after season 2. None of the As afterwards made any sense. At least with Mona her motives made sense and it made sense that she'd be able to do all the things she did. I think Marlene King was too obsessed with being one step ahead of viewers that she sacrificed any viable plot line.

Exactly there were like a million other A’s after that sorry if this counts as a spoiler ..
GIVE UP NOW!!!!

It only gets less sense making!
Original post by tedibare
Exactly there were like a million other A’s after that sorry if this counts as a spoiler ..

haha i've already looked up who all the A's are going to be, and ur right it goes on foreverrr
Original post by Catherine1973
GIVE UP NOW!!!!

It only gets less sense making!

Maybeee
Original post by fumz19

That makes a lot of sense, I really agree about Mona being the best A :biggrin:
I'm re-watching it atm and I'm on season 7, it makes a bit more sense the second time around knowing roughly what's going to happen but everything with the NAT club is still super confusing. Cece has her reasons for becoming A, you've just got to keep watching.
Original post by bones-mccoy
I'm re-watching it atm and I'm on season 7, it makes a bit more sense the second time around knowing roughly what's going to happen but everything with the NAT club is still super confusing. Cece has her reasons for becoming A, you've just got to keep watching.

You actually rewatched it
Original post by tedibare
You actually rewatched it

Yeah I know :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest