The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Social work interview uel

Hello,

For social work at uel do lecturers like when you talk a lot for example give long and detailed answers? Or would they rather you keep it short and sweet
Hello, have you had your interview? Have you applied for undergraduate or postgraduate?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
@CharleyHammer yep have had my masters interview
Original post by Tee100x
@CharleyHammer yep have had my masters interview

How did it go? How long did it take you to hear back from your exam?
Reply 4
@CharleyHammer I got the place. They got back to me a week after my exam and interview after a week and a bit
Original post by Tee100x
@CharleyHammer I got the place. They got back to me a week after my exam and interview after a week and a bit

Congratulations! Did you have a few dates to chose from for your interview or was you given one time slot?
Reply 6
@CharleyHammer they give you a date but you have an option to reschedule if you can't make it but I'd advise not to reschedule because places are limited.
It doesn't really matter what uni or course, lecturers love it when you discuss and they love when someone is really engaged. If they want it short and sweet, theyll tell you. But trust me they'd rather a long detailed answer because it shows you are interested.
Original post by Tee100x
@CharleyHammer they give you a date but you have an option to reschedule if you can't make it but I'd advise not to reschedule because places are limited.

Thank you so much, I got my email today and I have an interview on 2nd February!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending