The Student Room Group

Uel MA social work interview

Hi, does anyone having interview for MA in social work in University of East lodon. I have passed the written test, I want to know basically what will be asked in the interview.
good luck
Original post by KrishnaDr
Hi, does anyone having interview for MA in social work in University of East lodon. I have passed the written test, I want to know basically what will be asked in the interview.

heey i hope you passed your interview,iam having my written test next week. What questions should i expect if you dont mind
Original post by samantha_adel_
heey i hope you passed your interview,iam having my written test next week. What questions should i expect if you dont mind

I am also writing the test next week.
I have a lot of questions
Are we writing an essay?
What exactly should we prepare for
Original post by AdenikeKazeem
I am also writing the test next week.
I have a lot of questions
Are we writing an essay?
What exactly should we prepare for

It’s an essay you will be given an hour I guess to complete the test and submit. The question is just related to social work and how you can handle a certain situation if you were a social worker. Focus more on your grammar. Relax it’s not that hard. Thank you yes I passed 😇
Original post by samantha_adel_
It’s an essay you will be given an hour I guess to complete the test and submit. The question is just related to social work and how you can handle a certain situation if you were a social worker. Focus more on your grammar. Relax it’s not that hard. Thank you yes I passed 😇

If you don't mind me asking, what stage are you at now with the process? Do you get prompt responses or you have to wait for long?
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest