The Student Room Group

RCSI 2022 Questions

Scroll to see replies

Thats great! Hope you get an offer to the programme.
Reply 21
Has anybody done alevels ?
Original post by leli5987
My application was completed on Jan 13. I got my interview invite on Jan 19. My interview was Feb 1. The interviewer said 4 weeks of feedback so I have to wait.

Did you apply for the 5 year course or the 6 year course?
Reply 23
Hi, I applied for the non-eu undergraduate medicine programme. When did you all apply and within how many days did you hear from the college?
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Did you apply for the 5 year course or the 6 year course?

I don't know. There's no option in the application, but I prefer the 5 year of course/
Reply 25
Original post by JJ_2002
Hi, I applied for the non-eu undergraduate medicine programme. When did you all apply and within how many days did you hear from the college?

My application was completed on Jan 13. I got my interview invite on Jan 19. My interview was Feb 1. The interviewer said 4 weeks of feedback so I have to wait.

already said
I don't know. There's no option in the application, but I prefer the 5 year of course/

Goodluck to youu!
Does anyone have any idea about the interview to offer rate. I'm stressing out whether I have a chance in getting an offer :confused:.
Original post by a.dsouza1_
Does anyone have any idea about the interview to offer rate. I'm stressing out whether I have a chance in getting an offer :confused:.

Nope , but i heard the acceptance rate is somewhere around 40% , not so sure. Im so worried too, since i didnt get an interview offer yet
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Nope , but i heard the acceptance rate is somewhere around 40% , not so sure. Im so worried too, since i didnt get an interview offer yet

Really worried about that too. Apparently, Atlantic Bridge doesn't even have a complete list of the shortlisted applicants either. They get notified by RCSI every day and send out offers every day. I'm from Canada and I do not know any other applicants near me who have gotten an interview yet, but hopes are still high.
Hopefully you will hear within a few days!
Reply 31
Can someone please explain to me how the offer rounds work? Are interview offers sent on a rolling basis (As in first to apply, first to be considered)? Also, does anyone known when first round offers end/second round begin approximately?
Reply 32
Hi , I am not really sure how the interviews are offered and in which order they are in. I guess they inform according to the date of submission of application (not so sure though). Are you an international student?
Reply 33
Original post by JJ_2002
Hi , I am not really sure how the interviews are offered and in which order they are in. I guess they inform according to the date of submission of application (not so sure though). Are you an international student?

Yes, I’m a Non-EU student.
Reply 34
When did you submit your application ?
Reply 35
Original post by JJ_2002
When did you submit your application ?

I did submit my application fairly late - 17th Jan.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 36
I got an interview from another uni today -- NUIG. Feb 21. Although this seems to be impossible, but if you guys got offers from both NUIG and RCSI, which one would you go to? Someone told me NUIG gives discounted tuition fee to every international student so that's an advantage (like original 51000EU --> 39000EU). But what I need is a better job opportunity so I really don't know. The only thing I know about Galway is the song Galway Girl :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi I have. Did you apply as well? And have you received an interview date?
Hi I have. Did you apply as well? And have you received an interview date?
Reply 39
I applied just a day before deadline , haven’t heard from the college yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending