The Student Room Group

RCSI 2022 Questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
THATS GREAT! Congratulations 💗 Where are you from and what qualifications did you do?

Thank you so much! I’m from India, and I am currently studying the IB Diploma.
Thank you so much! I’m from India, and I am currently studying the IB Diploma.

Have you applied to any other Universities? If so whats your first choice.
Hey guys, I just got an offer as a non-eu student. If you haven't done the interview yet, don't worry cuz the questions are pretty straightforward and the interviewer was super kind
Hey guys, I just got an offer as a non-eu student. If you haven't done the interview yet, don't worry cuz the questions are pretty straightforward and the interviewer was super kind

Congratulations! When did you apply?
Congratulations! When did you apply?

Thanks! I applied on the 25th of November
just received a conditional offer as a non-eu applicant!!

Congratulations! How long after your interview did you receive the offer?
Havent even reciveved an interview offer yet. Have you heard from the college yet?

Had my interview over 3 weeks ago
If you dont mind, when did you submit and what were your qualifications
If you dont mind, when did you submit and what were your qualifications

Applied 1st of January and had my interview on the 29th, still waiting to hear back. I am an IB Diploma student.
I had my interview on the 27th of January and still haven’t received any news but people with interviews after me (someone on this thread said they had it on 14th Feb) have already received offers. Should I be concerned?
Reply 70
I did a couple of days ago!
Reply 71
Original post by JJ_2002
Congratulations to all those who received offer letters . If you dont mind me asking when was your date of submission and what were your grades?

Hi I received my offer. I submitted my application on the 15th of Jan and heard back in about two weeks for an interview on 4th Feb and received my offer in about 10-12 days after. I'm an international student doing the IBDP with 776776 or 40/42. I got predicted a 45/45.
Reply 72
Original post by roo2502
Hi I received my offer. I submitted my application on the 15th of Jan and heard back in about two weeks for an interview on 4th Feb and received my offer in about 10-12 days after. I'm an international student doing the IBDP with 776776 or 40/42. I got predicted a 45/45.

:confused: submitted Jan 13, interview Feb 1, no feedback. it's a bit unfair
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by zark track
Congratulations! How long after your interview did you receive the offer?

Thank you! I had my interview on Jan 28 and I got an offer on Feb 22. Hope that helps!
I applied 6th Jan and got an interview Feb 4. Idk on what basis they are giving out offers/interviews.
Original post by a.dsouza1_
I applied 6th Jan and got an interview Feb 4. Idk on what basis they are giving out offers/interviews.

I tried to see if there is a certain way they send out offers but I cannot find any connection.
I tried to see if there is a certain way they send out offers but I cannot find any connection.

Im going to assume its Interview performance + Personal statement cause these are the only factors that are subjective across all applications??
Original post by a.dsouza1_
Im going to assume its Interview performance + Personal statement cause these are the only factors that are subjective across all applications??

Highly likely. But they will be sending interview offers throughout march as well .
Does anyone know when they are sending out the second round of interviews?
Got waitlisted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending