The Student Room Group

Most embarrassing thing you ever did when drunk?

Last night I got really drunk and did something so embarrassing I cant even look at myself, so anyway cheer me up and tell me some embarrassing things you have done when drunk, feel free to use anon if it is really embarrassing.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't! Don't!

I can't even bear to think of it!

Just to say that whatever you did can't be worse than my drunken behaviour on occasion.

I cannot even bear to type it here.:biggrin::s-smilie::afraid::ashamed2::cry2:
(edited 2 years ago)
I have never been drunk :rolleyes:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Food!
i never been drunk :rolleyes:

Very damn sensible if you ask me.
Original post by Cote1
Very damn sensible if you ask me.

well Ive never drank probably why lol
i wanna know your stories now :colone:
I don’t get drunk because I already do dumb **** when sober.
Original post by hungrysalamander

:console:
i doubt it
I puked on my ex
Reply 8
Original post by Food!
well Ive never drank probably why lol
i wanna know your stories now :colone:

:blushing::nope: :cry:
:colondollar:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by hungrysalamander

Am sure this is not true.
Reply 10
Original post by cristinaros
I puked on my ex

That sounds quite 'temperate' as far as drunken behaviour goes. Better out than in.:wink:
Original post by Cote1
That sounds quite 'temperate' as far as drunken behaviour goes. Better out than in.:wink:

Felt bloody splendid afterwards though. Would do it again.
Original post by Cote1
:blushing::nope: :cry:
:colondollar:

pwease :puppyeyes:
Reply 13
It would destroy my mental health to even think of past embarrassing behaviour :colone:

The evil of drink when mixed with too much emotion!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
never really done anything embarrassing when pissed, tbh
Reply 15
Original post by gjd800
never really done anything embarrassing when pissed, tbh

Good. You are not an idiot like me.
I took a sh*t out of a high story window.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
I took a sh*t out of a high story window.

As long as it didn't land on anybody.
:s-smilie:
(edited 2 years ago)
phahaha here we go...
it was my frist time so i didn't know that it hits you so much more later so i stupidly kept drinking thinking the effect it had on me wasn't too bad.

i blacked out several times. had a nose bleed (no idea how it happened) and got so worries i began crying. my friend had to carry me on her back with help from someone else because they wanted to sit by the river. i ended up sitting on a bench with a random women started crying so she was speaking to me trying to comfort me; she thought something was seriously wrong with me so she called the ambulance. the ambulance came and spoke to me and i was petrified of my parents finding out so i said i needed the toilet first and ran away...plz i knowwww pahhaha. got police searching for me and they eventually found me and said i should go to hospital to get tested for drugs. ooo also my school ended up being contacted cause i was a dumba$$ drinking in my uniform and we had a discussion XD

stay safe guys...gnite
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
phahaha here we go...
it was my frist time so i didn't know that it hits you so much more later so i stupidly kept drinking thinking the effect it had on me wasn't too bad.

i blacked out several times. had a nose bleed (no idea how it happened) and got so worries i began crying. my friend had to carry me on her back with help from someone else because they wanted to sit by the river. i ended up sitting on a bench with a random women started crying so she was speaking to me trying to comfort me; she thought something was seriously wrong with me so she called the ambulance. the ambulance came and spoke to me and i was petrified of my parents finding out so i said i needed the toilet first and ran away...plz i knowwww pahhaha. got police searching for me and they eventually found me and said i should go to hospital to get tested for drugs. ooo also my school ended up being contacted cause i was a dumba$$ drinking in my uniform and we had a discussion XD

stay safe guys...gnite

That's not too bad. We live and learn!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending