The Student Room Group

got rlly drunk, seriously messed up

I think I have maybe been as drunk as I was on Saturday one time before, it was bad, I remember barely anything. the guy I am semi speaking to was there, apparently I was all over him, like kissing him and asking if I could go back to his like a complete idiot. im actually mortified about it and dont want to see him ugh

not even the worst bit, we left the club and his mate who I work with was with us and his mate came with me to find my handbag bcos I thought I lost it in the club. we came out and my guy had gone. I was a bit mad tbh, then his mate kissed me, I said I liked his friend and he said its fine no-one is going to know. we ubered back to his and then did it in his car, I feel bad about that, but I dont even know if the guy I am talking to even likes me anymore,
do I tell him, he's told me how much of a state I was but still left me, I dont know what to Do and I am completely embarrassed bcos I am never the one who puts the moves on first, u can only imagine what I was like :frown: someone help me, I want this embarrassment and shame over withhhh
Reply 1
girl how is it so easy to play with other peoples feelings for u and then u feel bad after and u blame it on alcohol. Maybe don't drink too much next time and make stupid mistakes that are so unnecessary. You definitely made that guy feel so uncomfortable i really hope you apologised to him and asked for forgiveness. I also dont understand how you can have sex with a guy you barely know, that is so crazy to me.
Just make sure you apologise to him because no one ever wants to be in his position when you were doing all of that

Original post by anonymou12983
I think I have maybe been as drunk as I was on Saturday one time before, it was bad, I remember barely anything. the guy I am semi speaking to was there, apparently I was all over him, like kissing him and asking if I could go back to his like a complete idiot. im actually mortified about it and dont want to see him ugh

not even the worst bit, we left the club and his mate who I work with was with us and his mate came with me to find my handbag bcos I thought I lost it in the club. we came out and my guy had gone. I was a bit mad tbh, then his mate kissed me, I said I liked his friend and he said its fine no-one is going to know. we ubered back to his and then did it in his car, I feel bad about that, but I dont even know if the guy I am talking to even likes me anymore,
do I tell him, he's told me how much of a state I was but still left me, I dont know what to Do and I am completely embarrassed bcos I am never the one who puts the moves on first, u can only imagine what I was like :frown: someone help me, I want this embarrassment and shame over withhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending