The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Lsbu dental therapy course

Hi
I have an interview for dental therapy course soon for London south bank uni
I want to know how the course is for someone who is already doing it and
What kind of questions should I be prepared for an interview?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What can I do to get unconditional offer
London
Heyyyy I have a interview next week aswell at lsbu, have you managed to get any help?
Reply 3
Original post by Maz78666666
Heyyyy I have a interview next week aswell at lsbu, have you managed to get any help?

what questions did they ask you for LSBU?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I have an interview for dental therapy course soon for London south bank uni
I want to know how the course is for someone who is already doing it and
What kind of questions should I be prepared for an interview?

I’ve done my interview have you got a offer yet
Original post by sambarl
what questions did they ask you for LSBU?

Why dent therapy
The qualities
Scenarios about team work etc
Qualities of dent therapy
The usual stuff… let me know if need more details x
Hi, I would love to know more details on your interview. Thank you so much for your reply in advance if you see this :smile:
Hey, I’ve just recently received an interview with LSBU studying dental hygiene and therapy also. For the people who have all-ready done the interview did you guys also have to answer a rang of question on a article provided by the interviewers? It also states I must have a calculator so I’m just abit curious to what they could ask me.
Original post by Maz78666666
Why dent therapy
The qualities
Scenarios about team work etc
Qualities of dent therapy
The usual stuff… let me know if need more details x

I would like to know more please.
Hello,

I have my interview in a couple of days..
I’m so nervous, I have an article too. To do with exercise and covid, I don’t suppose you could point me in the right direction if you have had your interview yet, Thankyou so much 😩
Original post by username5940828
Hey, I’ve just recently received an interview with LSBU studying dental hygiene and therapy also. For the people who have all-ready done the interview did you guys also have to answer a rang of question on a article provided by the interviewers? It also states I must have a calculator so I’m just abit curious to what they could ask me.

Hello,

I’m so nervous, I have an article too. To do with exercise and covid, I don’t suppose you could point me in the right direction if you have had your interview yet, Thankyou so much 😩
Original post by PoppyEvans
Hello,

hii ive got an interview too, would you know how to access the test? not sure if theres meant to be a link or something
Hi would u like to be added to our HNT group chat Snapchat
Hello,

Heyyy! My intreview is on the 23rd of Feb, did you get any information? Please let me know on private messaging if you did please!
Original post by Iman Al Zaeim
Heyyy! My intreview is on the 23rd of Feb, did you get any information? Please let me know on private messaging if you did please!

I am unable to send private messages do you have Snapchat if so please share it here I will add u
Hello,

Hi would you like to join our HNT group chat on Snapchat ?
Original post by Dentalgirl123
I am unable to send private messages do you have Snapchat if so please share it here I will add u

I private messaged you, let me know if you are able to reply back to me :smile:
Hello,

heyyy, when is your interview?
Original post by Iman Al Zaeim
heyyy, when is your interview?

Tomorrow 😩
Tomorrow 😩

Oh no! I wish you the best of luck! I acc privately messaged you, asking if you wanted to practice together but I dont think you saw it... would you mind letting me know how it goes and how the article is tested please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending