The Student Room Group

KCL dental therapy and hygiene 2023

For those who applied for DTH course at kings what are your stats so we can get an average and see where we are at

Scroll to see replies

stats as in grades? GCSE's i got an A*, 7 A grades, 2 Bc's and 2 C's, i got DDE at a level, and i got distinctions in my access to HE diploma in dental hyg and therapy. Also i am a qualified dental nurse with 4 years experience, i got a distinction overall in my dental nursing diploma. Still haven't heard back from King's, super nervous!! got rejected from LSBU and QMary's :frown: they didn't interview me either so not the best start!! I've heard it's very competitive this year and the number of applications is very high.
Reply 2
Original post by alicesmyth16x
stats as in grades? GCSE's i got an A*, 7 A grades, 2 Bc's and 2 C's, i got DDE at a level, and i got distinctions in my access to HE diploma in dental hyg and therapy. Also i am a qualified dental nurse with 4 years experience, i got a distinction overall in my dental nursing diploma. Still haven't heard back from King's, super nervous!! got rejected from LSBU and QMary's :frown: they didn't interview me either so not the best start!! I've heard it's very competitive this year and the number of applications is very high.

Nooo :frown: ur GCSES sound rlly good though , where else did u apply
Hey ! Anyone heard back from KCL post interview?
No have you
Original post by Aleena01
No have you

No , still waiting 😫
Hey Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well!

I got an offer from KCL yesterday, please lmk if anyone else did (if its their firm choice) , I can add you to our group on snapchat :smile:.
Original post by Muhammaddd
Hey Everyone!

I got an offer from KCL yesterday, please lmk if anyone else did (if its their firm choice) , I can add you to our group on snapchat :smile:.

What date was your interview?
Has anyone got any rejections post-interview?
Original post by zedgetthisbread
What date was your interview?

7th March .
7th March .

Do u know anyone who has been rejected?
Reply 11
Original post by zedgetthisbread
Do u know anyone who has been rejected?

I haven't heard of anyone yet, I'm still waiting to hear back but I know of 2 people that have got an interview so far
Reply 12
Original post by staglite
I haven't heard of anyone yet, I'm still waiting to hear back but I know of 2 people that have got an interview so far

I mean offer
yess !!

(Original post by Muhammaddd)Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

what accom are you looking at
Reply 15
what accom are you looking at

I’ll be living at home :smile:
Do u have snapchat I can add you to the group …. Someone there might be helpful
I’ll be living at home :smile:
Do u have snapchat I can add you to the group …. Someone there might be helpful

yeh
Reply 17
Hey Everyone!

Hey I got an unconditional offer too. Can u add me to the group chat
Original post by Feisal A
Hey I got an unconditional offer too. Can u add me to the group chat

Congrats!!
Reply 19
yeh

will be going to KCL for DTH this sept too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest