The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Lsbu dental therapy course

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PoppyEvans
Tomorrow 😩

Heyyy! How did your interview go? And how was the article tested?
London
Original post by PoppyEvans
Tomorrow 😩

Hi! I am also applying to lsbu and my interview is on monday! do you have any tips please? And how was the article assessed please?
Reply 22
Anyone got any tips on what they may ask.
Original post by Dentalgirl123
Hi would u like to be added to our HNT group chat Snapchat

Yes
Original post by Maz78666666
Why dent therapy
The qualities
Scenarios about team work etc
Qualities of dent therapy
The usual stuff… let me know if need more details x

Good Evening.

Please give more details if you don't mind.

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Good Evening.

Please give more details if you don't mind.

Thank you

i didn't mean to post anonymously
i didn't mean to post anonymously

i done it again
Yes

is their anyway I can be added to this group chat as well ?
Reply 28
hi guys, ucas mentions something about needing to take an admissions test. is this the article that some of you are talking about? if so, how was it assessed? thank you
Original post by user5783
hi guys, ucas mentions something about needing to take an admissions test. is this the article that some of you are talking about? if so, how was it assessed? thank you

Hi @user5783,

Thank you for your reply in this thread!

Applicants who are invited to an interview will be sent an article before their scheduled interview, they will need to review and familiarise themselves with the content which will then be assessed through a series of questions.

I hope this provides some clarity on what is expected in this aspect, but be assured applicants are guided on each stage of the interview process.

We also have a thread outlining the stages of the application and interview process which you might find helpful to review, you can find it here.

Wishing you the best of luck with your application and please let us know if you have any further questions!

Many thanks,
Rachel
LSBU Admissions
how long until u heard from lsbu that u got an interview ?
Hi @lifeoftheparty,

Interviews for our Dental courses are typically held around February as we wait until the January UCAS submission deadline to fully shortlist applicants.

I hope that helps some!

Many thanks, Rachel
LSBU Admissions
Original post by LSBU
Hi @lifeoftheparty,

Interviews for our Dental courses are typically held around February as we wait until the January UCAS submission deadline to fully shortlist applicants.

I hope that helps some!

Many thanks, Rachel
LSBU Admissions

In my personal statement for dental hygiene and therapy, can I mention something about dentist? I've done work experiences directly w the dentists but not with a therapist and technician?

Would they think I want to be a dentist (which i don't) and therefore reject me?
if i mentioned the word 'dentist' or 'dentistry' would that be ok i've done them quite a lot through out

2. What skills and qualities are normally required to get into dht specifically therapy?

thanks
In my personal statement for dental hygiene and therapy, can I mention something about dentist? I've done work experiences directly w the dentists but not with a therapist and technician?

Would they think I want to be a dentist (which i don't) and therefore reject me?
if i mentioned the word 'dentist' or 'dentistry' would that be ok i've done them quite a lot through out

2. What skills and qualities are normally required to get into dht specifically therapy?

thanks

@LSBU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending