The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Econ - GRE hard threshold?

Hi folks.
I am going to apply for MSc Econ. On the website UCL states the quant part of the GRE test must be above 161.
Unfortunately I got 159.
Some friends have advised me to apply anyway as some unis tend to be flexible with this. Do you know anything about UCL policy on this matter?
Thanks
Happy new year.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Anyone?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by lucamacro
Anyone?

Why don't you just email the relevant Admissions department and ask them this question?! Find out whom to contact via UCL's main enquiry number.
Original post by lucamacro
Anyone?

I saw that you are also applying to EME? if you don't have to include GRE in your application (i.e., you already have a degree from a UK university) then I wouldn't include it. A 159 quant will very much hurt your chances of getting an EME offer. I can't say so much for UCL pure econ but I imagine that if you have an otherwise above average application it could be overlooked.
Hey bro, if you want to improve your score in GRE quants, I will suggest you to look at other resources while preparation like academies and online notes but institute is more recommended. Last year, I was also stuck with the https://passpsychometric.com/gre-quants-help/GRE Quants score and I took help of an academy named as PassPyschometric and it was a life changing decision for me. With their quality content, proper monitoring, and coaching style helped me to score 167 in GRE Quants. Check their official website and enroll asap to improve grades in GRE exam especially in Quants section.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending