The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

How long did it take for your offer to arrive?

I sent my UCAS application for Film and Television Production to 3 different universities (those being Hertfordshire, UCA and Bucks) back in December. Both UCA and Herts replied with conditional offers in about a week and a half, but Bucks have yet to reply and I'm getting a little worried since it's my number one pick. Just so I don't have to panic, how long did it take for your offers to arrive? I'd prefer answers from those in a similar field just in case it's course-dependant. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Karma X Kai
I sent my UCAS application for Film and Television Production to 3 different universities (those being Hertfordshire, UCA and Bucks) back in December. Both UCA and Herts replied with conditional offers in about a week and a half, but Bucks have yet to reply and I'm getting a little worried since it's my number one pick. Just so I don't have to panic, how long did it take for your offers to arrive? I'd prefer answers from those in a similar field just in case it's course-dependant. Thanks in advance!

All different universities are different- the university that I initially accepted, they didn't sent out the application up until early march 2018
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending