The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Sixth Form 2022-2023

Hello,
I took my GCSEs this year and also received a conditional offer from Harris Westminster. If my results do not disappoint me, I am most likely considering to go there. Is there anyone else who is planning to go to Harris Westminster and would like to be friends?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, I just got admitted to Harris Westminster. it would be cool to make Friends and connections before school offically starts
Original post by 0h0h
hi, I just got admitted to Harris Westminster. it would be cool to make Friends and connections before school offically starts

Hello, I also enrolled in there. Very excited for the induction day but also nervous about getting to know people.
Original post by theweeb13
Hello,
I took my GCSEs this year and also received a conditional offer from Harris Westminster. If my results do not disappoint me, I am most likely considering to go there. Is there anyone else who is planning to go to Harris Westminster and would like to be friends?

Im also going to harris westminster
What subjects will you be taking?
im doing biology, chemistry, maths and further maths
hey! I've just left y13 at Harris, lmk if you have any questions, worries, etc :smile:
Original post by user737592633
im doing biology, chemistry, maths and further maths

For me, it's English Lit, History, Politics and Philosophy.
Original post by Obolinda
hey! I've just left y13 at Harris, lmk if you have any questions, worries, etc :smile:

Hi, I want to ask you about thursday sports session. I read in the welcome pack that you may need to travel to other venues around london and that you are responsible for getting there on time on your own. Could you talk about how that works a little?
Also, congrats on finishing sixth form!
Hi, I want to ask you about thursday sports session. I read in the welcome pack that you may need to travel to other venues around london and that you are responsible for getting there on time on your own. Could you talk about how that works a little?
Also, congrats on finishing sixth form!

yep, so sports is on Thursday, after lunch. If you're doing a sport which isn't at the school (it'll say when you're signing up to the sport), you just travel to wherever your sport is based! They are usually a short walk or bus ride away, nothing crazy. I just picked sports that were at school for this reason :lol:
yep, so sports is on Thursday, after lunch. If you're doing a sport which isn't at the school (it'll say when you're signing up to the sport), you just travel to wherever your sport is based! They are usually a short walk or bus ride away, nothing crazy. I just picked sports that were at school for this reason :lol:

I see, it doesn't sound like a problem. Thank you for answering so quickly.
If you don't mind, how was your daily schedule? What I mean is do you have societies daily or how many lessons a day?
I see, it doesn't sound like a problem. Thank you for answering so quickly.
If you don't mind, how was your daily schedule? What I mean is do you have societies daily or how many lessons a day?

no worries I enjoy helping :smile:
they may have also changed it since. I also believe there might be an example timetable on the website? I'm not sure.

in year 12. I tried to find a photo of my own timetable to no avail but this is my friends. all the lessons with no subject written on them are frees I believe!
IMG-20200903-WA0001.jpg
Really helpful, thank you again. Good luck with your future plans :smile:
Hey current year 13 here!
If you have any questions, worries, etc feel free to dm me (Mod edit- Instagram removed) :smile:

Additionally if you like anime or just want to do something fun after school make sure to join the anime club!! I run it and it’s just a really chill space to take your mind off of school ☺️
Original post by certii_db
If you have any questions, worries, etc feel free to dm me (Mod edit- Instagram removed) :smile:

Additionally if you like anime or just want to do something fun after school make sure to join the anime club!! I run it and it’s just a really chill space to take your mind off of school ☺️

Hi,
I'll make sure to come and introduce myself once school starts.
A couple questions: are clubs once a week and are we allowed to join more than one in a term?

Thank you :thumbsup:
Hi,
I'll make sure to come and introduce myself once school starts.
A couple questions: are clubs once a week and are we allowed to join more than one in a term?

Thank you :thumbsup:

Yes clubs are once a week and you can join more than one!

There’s club that run both during lunchtimes and after school:

Would highly recommend joining the anime club though 😉. There aren’t too many people in it atm so it’s really chill
Reply 16

hi what subjects did you do - I do English, history, French and philosophy and have a few questions
Reply 17
what subjects do u do - I have questions for the English, French, history and philosophy year 12 assessments
Original post by certii_db

Original post by wdj
hi what subjects did you do - I do English, history, French and philosophy and have a few questions

I did totally different subjects haha
bio chem physics and maths
Hi. What sort of questions do they ask you at the interview and are entrance exams hard ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending