The Student Room Group

MPhil Medical Science (Clinical Neurosciences) - Cambridge

Hi,

I've been shortlisted for interview for the above course at Cambridge and I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice or interviewed in same department.

I've been asked to do a 5 minute presentation followed by 25 minutes of discussion afterwards.

Does anyone have any tips/questions I should roughly prepare answers to?

Thanks

Update: I was moved to PAO yesterday so if you have too let me know!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DeetsGuy
Hi,

I've been shortlisted for interview for the above course at Cambridge and I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice or interviewed in same department.

I've been asked to do a 5 minute presentation followed by 25 minutes of discussion afterwards.

Thanks

Hi! I was just asked to do an interview for the same course at Cambridge! How did the interview go for you? Do you have any advice for the presentation? The guidelines seem quite vague. Thanks!
Reply 2
Hi, I received the interview invitation email.

Could you share what kind of questions are asked during the 25 minutes of discussion following the presentation?

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by DeetsGuy
Hi,

Thanks

Hey!

I know it's been a little while, but I'm applying for the same course this year. Are you on the course now?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending