The Student Room Group

Unit 13 - Applications of inorganic chemistry (Assignment C)

Hi, has anybody done this assignment for unit 13 - assignment C it would mean a lot if somebody could help me please.

Next you must devise a reaction scheme to identify five specific transition metal complex ions and present this by Powerpoint® (or another suitable presentation medium) to your colleagues. Your presentation must analyse the reactions that transition metal complexes undergo and demonstrate that you understand the concepts of ligand substitution and acidity. The reaction scheme that you propose must allow you to identify your five chosen metal complexes, indicating colours observed and the absence or presence of a precipitate when certain reagents are added. As part of your presentation you must explain the underlying chemistry of your scheme and the reactions involved (ie What is ligand substitution and how does it happen? Why and how do colour changes take place? Why and how does a precipitate form? Why does it sometimes re-dissolve?). Include balanced equations for all reactions.
Reply 1
what subject? applied science, cuz if so i just finished it today
Reply 2
Hi, yes applied science extended diploma
Reply 3
Original post by Chania
Hi, yes applied science extended diploma

i just finished it yesterday and im sure i got a D on it. what do you need help with? got any questions I can answer?
Reply 4
What’s underlying chemistry? And what did you write about it for each of the metals, could you give examples please?
Reply 5
Original post by Chania
What’s underlying chemistry? And what did you write about it for each of the metals, could you give examples please?

i dont know what you mean, arent you talking about assigment C for the chromatography? be specific
Reply 6
No unit 13 - assignment c - applications in inorganic chemistry
Original post by Chania
No unit 13 - assignment c - applications in inorganic chemistry

Hi i need help with Unit 13 Assignment 2 - Investigate oxidation-reduction reactions in order to understand their many applications in analysis.
Have you done that one?
Reply 8
Original post by roseeva
i just finished it yesterday and im sure i got a D on it. what do you need help with? got any questions I can answer?

Hey, could you help me by any chance
Original post by Chania
Hi, has anybody done this assignment for unit 13 - assignment C it would mean a lot if somebody could help me please.

Next you must devise a reaction scheme to identify five specific transition metal complex ions and present this by Powerpoint® (or another suitable presentation medium) to your colleagues. Your presentation must analyse the reactions that transition metal complexes undergo and demonstrate that you understand the concepts of ligand substitution and acidity. The reaction scheme that you propose must allow you to identify your five chosen metal complexes, indicating colours observed and the absence or presence of a precipitate when certain reagents are added. As part of your presentation you must explain the underlying chemistry of your scheme and the reactions involved (ie What is ligand substitution and how does it happen? Why and how do colour changes take place? Why and how does a precipitate form? Why does it sometimes re-dissolve?). Include balanced equations for all reactions.

Hi, I was wondering if you have done this assignment distinction part.
Original post by sofiatgy6
Hi, I was wondering if you have done this assignment distinction part.

hi i have do u want it? add my snap baron.rvn
Original post by roseeva

could you add my snap 'baron.rvn' and send me ur assignemt please i will pay u as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending